Blazer, Tote Gote - Restored, Suisun City, Ca 94585- $700

Hello,

I have for sale one Blazer, similar to Tote Gote. Most of it is original parts that have been cleaned and repainted. I had the frame and rims sandblasted. All of the red parts are painted with epoxy and single stage automotive paint. The engine and all the drive train are original parts that have been cleaned up and repainted. I used new bolts when I reassembled everything. I installed new brakes, front tire, tubes, new seat is installed, and new brake levers. The bike starts up pretty easy, it could use a little tuning, as that is not my strong suit. When I redid the body tins I removed some dents but I did not want to do a straight as arrow restoration. So there are a few dents that give it character. The Bike is located in Suisun City, Ca 94585. Asking $700. I could deliver along the I-5 on my next trip up to Eugene Oregon if you are in that direction.

Kyle
kaharshs@yahoo.com

IMG_0445.JPG IMG_0446.JPG IMG_0447.JPG IMG_0448.JPG IMG_0449.JPG IMG_0450.JPG IMG_0451.JPG IMG_0452.JPG

A couple of questions:
Does it have a torque converter? If so, what type?
Does it have a rear suspension (i.e., shocks)?
Thank you,
Michael

It has the stock 2 speed jack shaft. Also it has the stock torque converter, as you increase rpm the two converter sides come together increasing the converter diameter where the belt connects. There is no rear suspension on the models. I got this bike from the original owner who had it under her porch for 30 plus years.