Recent content by kawazukimaha

1. kawazukimaha

Pred-dle Bug Project - 1st

It's hard to believe that I started this project a year ago AND it still looks like the last post! I'll be back at it now. It's funny how life goes on and other projects, distractions, Mississippi Torndado, trips back to Mississippi, Motorcycle adventures and organized rides seem to eat all...
  2. kawazukimaha

Any Minibike in Houston

Get a good quality cable lock and always use it. That'll at least slow someone down from taking it. Also, get insurance for theft.
  3. kawazukimaha

Any Minibike in Houston

1986 honda rebel 250cc Here you go. This Honda Rebel 250 will last your entire college career and you can still sell it after college for whatever, you're still ahead. Good Luck!
  4. kawazukimaha

Fox Sprite Project

I bought my #35 chain at Miller Bearing (Industrial Bearing and Mechanical Supplier) similar to Motion Industries or Grainger. I got 10 feet and 2 master links for $17. Enough to do two minis.
  5. kawazukimaha

No morals CL sellers

I think you missed the point. No, I got the point. He believed (someone he does not know) will be an upstanding seller on CL. Now he is whining and crying over a piece of crap that he did not get to buy. There was not even a pic of the bike! If he really wanted the bike he should have gone...
  6. kawazukimaha

No morals CL sellers

Wow. So you missed a deal. Who hasn't. Cash is king. Being there 1st is Super King! The $350 bike was probably a real pile anyway, I can't tell you how many times I've gotten to the item and it was nowhere near the description, pic or worse than the condition as described by the flake on the...
  7. kawazukimaha

Exhaust for 212 Preditor / DB-30

That's correct Southern!
  8. kawazukimaha

1970 Honda CT70

1974 was the year model that ALL Honda bikes came with turn signals.
  9. kawazukimaha

1970 Honda CT70

In Vermont any motorcycle under 300cc requires no title and has a place on the application [you print from the VT DMV] for Non-Resident registration. The VIN number and your address match your registration. It is perfectly legal. My Off Highway only Suzuki DRZ 250 has been plated for 10+ years...
  10. kawazukimaha

Exhaust for 212 Preditor / DB-30

Looking for under the seat header muffler set-up. They are available new, but maybe someone has a pull off, used one for sale.
  11. kawazukimaha

1st Dirty South Mini Bike Rally

Man, if I had come down 8 hours round trip and spent $100 in fuel plus other travel expenses only to find a non-event, I'd be very disappointed. I have to admit I was very skeptical once I saw the "permission to ride" a South Florida county park. I lived there a long time ago and I remember them...
  12. kawazukimaha

Ride Report? How about some pics too!
  13. kawazukimaha

Seat suspension on a coleman 200u?

Pretty Dang Cool! I like the the DB frame with "mono-shock" motorcycle tech without the swing arm suspension!
  14. kawazukimaha

Miami - I can't make this one, but I'd like to support and buy a T-shirt. PM me and I'll order one!
  15. kawazukimaha

Pred-dle Bug Project - 1st

Thanks, Buckeye! I used 3/8" ID aluminum pipe and 3/8" all thread with locking nuts (stainless) on the underside of the fenders, stock rubber fender washers with steel fender washers and stainless cap nuts on top. It would be a lot simpler to just use the all thread with jack nuts to tighten it...