Recent content by klym

1. K

Comet 2 speed jackshaft kit

hey, i live in manitoba, calculate the shipping and the total cost for this thing for me, do you accept paypal? also, i'd like to see some pics of this thing before i buy her, i am really interested in this thing, and i think it would kick ass on my mini
  2. K

check this funny vid of a db30

lmao, theese guys really tested out the strength of the frame...
  3. K

My Bird "Nighthawk' build...

nice mmini... although the engine does look a little to small for her, it looks liek the engine is modded out, dont let her rev up to high unless its got an alluminum flywheel, i blew my old one on my briggs, the thing tore off everything around it, and even bent up my frame
  4. K

New project

taco's kick, i'd love to see a picture of when your done, are you gonna try to make it authentic?
  5. K

Determining dirtbike size?

i'd suggest getting a smaller dirtbike first, where you could put both feet flat on the ground as a starter bike, then when your used to it, get one where only the toes of your feet are on the ground, it's all about the skill level of the rider, the smaller the bike the easier it is to handle...
  6. K

just picked up a trailsport ts-500 with a 5hp tecumseh, and a comet torque averter

just picked up a trailsport ts-500 with a 5hp tecumseh, and a comet torque averter
  7. K

can you tell me how to hook up the throttle to that engine?, please email me @...

can you tell me how to hook up the throttle to that engine?, please email me @ mobileslackerklym@hotmail.com
  8. K

Comment by 'klym' in media 'Wasp 5.5hp engine'

can you tell me how to hook up the throttle to that engine?