check this funny vid of a db30

Morons, yeah too bad for the DB! I'd like to take it from them and show them some real fun, like putting a clone in it and blasting around the neighborhood! Obviously thier parents paid for the DB, and probably own the house as well!:hammer:

that one guy is the deffinition of a D-bag...
all of them are lil spoiled idiots, seems like the norm now.. get some booze and a video camera and they all think their super cool.
i blame youtube and bad parents:doah:

Assholes deleted my polite comment

"@northerbrewer well we can't please everyone now can we...tell all your friends about the video."

I told them the people I know with DBs don't need the bad wrap this gives them.
Among other things

lmao, theese guys really tested out the strength of the frame...
I agree with you there klym, but I think what they showed us the most was the lack of what's supposed to be between their ears! :shrug: Don't get me wrong, I remember being young and stupid, but even then we had our limits! :confused:

I know I am old now....

At that age my hair would have been around the midle of my back, Iwould have been wearing a leather jacket to look cool ( even in the heat ) adn the sound track would have been Anthrax or something lol.

My "chick" would have been in the back ground spiked blue hair and all and we all would have been drinking X or CC.

Would I have been significantly smarter?
No probably not....
It would have just looked like the Ramones were beating on a DB. On the other hand We probably would not have been beating a DB, becuase that would not have looked so cool