Recent content by KMC3420

1. KMC3420

Predator/Clone 208 Build

Nice build OND, how is the engine running with the fuel pump? I like the orange tins. :thumbsup:
  2. KMC3420

Jn amateur's high compression Mod 2 Hemi build

That little pine tree blowing in wind cracks me up. Looks like a blast running down those streets. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YfUJaNLmwc&feature=youtu.be
  3. KMC3420

Hemi with a non hemi head build

Haha, you got me there. I didn't realize it was loose until making that video. It is for sure a rat rat rod, zero worries about scatches. It has the go and the whoa, so I'm good. It sounds better now, idled down but still needs a pilot jet and a bit more tuning. Maybe a 130 main, and than put...
  4. KMC3420

Nitrous people please step inside.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?jH8zP9SRYIw&feature=youtu.be
  5. KMC3420

Just checking for clarity on my videos. My other video I did not upload in HD, the below video is in HD. I have my 12.5 pilot jet that is due to deliver tomorrow. I will make a new video then and possibly a short ride video with the go pro. https://www.youtube.com/watch?9g-2eV5e95w=youtu.be...
  6. KMC3420

Gotcha, you are using a jet that increases fuel for the amount of time you are on the nitrous to match the extra oxygen from the nitrous, and your struggle is getting your bike to run correctly when its not on nitrous, because it has the same jet and is over fueling under normal riding...
  7. KMC3420

Can you snap some pictures of your nitrous setup. I know zero about this but have been reading a little bit on it. I watched a video where a guy plummed his barb into the end of his air filter and had a button to hit. He used the small cartridges you would use for a paint ball gun. It was red...
  8. KMC3420

Building a non hemi predator Test Motor

I just got the video to play, that carb sounds very responsive. Again, I must say, nice build thread. Its a great read.
  9. KMC3420

Pretty similar to the motor I built, mine pulls pretty hard. I suspect yours will do even better.
  10. KMC3420

Outstanding job as usual Ole :thumbsup: What is your total lift and what springs are you running? You have me considering a 14cc head now.
  11. KMC3420

Cool deal. This thing scoots, you will like the power. Is it a hemi head or non hemi head?
  12. KMC3420

Mikuni VM22 Jetting Suggestions

I had this thread saved and is the reason i have not pulled the trigger on the inverted intake, I hope you get yours running correctly. I am tempted to make one of these, it would be out of steel and not chromed, they have just welded two 90's together, but I would make mine long enough to clear...
  13. KMC3420

Thanks Bow. It is a mild build if you will, but she halls the mail. I have ordered a 12.5 pilot jet to try. I think i could make it work with the 15 pilot jet, but for an even quicker throttle response the 12.5 should be good. I am at a 125 main jet now and the top end seems perfect. Its from...
  14. KMC3420

Completed My bike/motor is complete. The very last thing to do is tighten my muffler and experiment with carb jets. I am fairly certain I will have to order a smaller 12.5 pilot jet. I still need to move my needle clip to see if that makes a difference. Didnt have a ton of time to tune. I did...