Hemi with a non hemi head build

Cool! its alive.

good build thread. I was wondering which UNI filter fits a VM22 Mikuni... now I know...
Thanks Bow. It is a mild build if you will, but she halls the mail. I have ordered a 12.5 pilot jet to try. I think i could make it work with the 15 pilot jet, but for an even quicker throttle response the 12.5 should be good. I am at a 125 main jet now and the top end seems perfect. Its from 1/8 to 1/2 that I having a few stumbling issues.

Cool. I have not been able to take mine out and actually run it yeah, but I will put the 130 Main jet in before I do, check the float, and then see how it does on a few pulls down the street with the 130 main/15 pilot setup

Just checking for clarity on my videos. My other video I did not upload in HD, the below video is in HD. I have my 12.5 pilot jet that is due to deliver tomorrow. I will make a new video then and possibly a short ride video with the go pro.

[video=youtube;9g-2eV5e95w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?9g-2eV5e95w=youtu.be[/video]

Edit: As you can tell uploading in HD is the way to go.

Just checking for clarity on my videos. My other video I did not upload in HD, the below video is in HD. I have my 12.5 pilot jet that is due to deliver tomorrow. I will make a new video then and possibly a short ride video with the go pro.

[video=youtube;9g-2eV5e95w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?9g-2eV5e95w=youtu.be[/video]

Edit: As you can tell uploading in HD is the way to go.
That thing sounds awesome. The bouncing muffler cracks me up. Reminds me of all my rides, the frame, brakes, steering, seat...all clapped to hell...but the engines run like stallions. You can tell where the mind goes first.:eek:ut:

That thing sounds awesome. The bouncing muffler cracks me up. Reminds me of all my rides, the frame, brakes, steering, seat...all clapped to hell...but the engines run like stallions. You can tell where the mind goes first.:eek:ut:
Haha, you got me there. I didn't realize it was loose until making that video. It is for sure a rat rat rod, zero worries about scatches. It has the go and the whoa, so I'm good. It sounds better now, idled down but still needs a pilot jet and a bit more tuning. Maybe a 130 main, and than put some miles on it. I can't bring myself to blast it and make it pretty, I like the patina paint too much.