Recent content by kubiez

1. K

Hello. I saw a post you had done some time back about possibly being able to place / date a...

Hello. I saw a post you had done some time back about possibly being able to place / date a Lomart Cheeftah given the serial number. I have one that I'm trying to decipher and the original motor was missing when I got it. The serial number on the motor plate is 59916. Can you help me date it...
  2. K

San Jose grasshopper minibike

Hi Marcus, I would be interested in the decal if you still have some. My email is: kubiez@hotmail.com
  3. K

How do I purchase the efenel side cover from you?

How do I purchase the efenel side cover from you?
  4. K

Original Grand Prix Clutch Cover

I would like to purchase. What is best way, Paypal? If so need your email to send funds. Shipping would be to 44039.
  5. K

Thank you!
  6. K

Do you still have this cover for sale? Today is 7-25-21
  7. K

Plastic vs. steel Tecumseh gas tanks

Hi all. Does anyone know what year Tecumseh started using plastic gas tanks on their minibike motors vs. steel? Thanks.
  8. K

Golden Pinto question

Not sure which hole you are referring to. Can you send pic? Also, my disc brake is missing as well. I might just go with a clutch brake until someday I find the rear disc.
  9. K

Fender mounting

Don't know why someone has hijacked my post with wanting the Admin. but please post elsewhere accordingly!
  10. K

Fender mounting

No holes in fork tubes, original paint.
  11. K

Fender mounting

I have the same year model as you and am also restoring. It is a 1969 with the rear axle mounts inside of the rear loop. If you notice most if not all Golden Pintos you see have the mounts rear of the loop. Anyway, I do not see any provision on mine, front or rear, as to mounting of fenders. I...
  12. K

Golden Pinto question

Thanks Tom. I've found out that yes, you are right, this is actually an early, 1 year only, 1969 , rear disc brake model.
  13. K

Golden Pinto question

Hello all. I was hoping someone may be knowledgeable about the Foremost Golden Pinto minibikes. Just picked up this fixer upper. Attached is a pic of my rear axle mount. It is just inside the rear loop. Everything looks factory and untouched. Problem is every other Golden Pinto I see has rear...
  14. K

Donelson Mini Mule

Picked up this beautifully restored Sears with a Briggs & Stratton Raptor 3 engine in it