Recent content by kwit

1. K

Streaker type frame in buffalo ny

Ah very nice, lots of know around here. I got ahold of the gentleman a little bit ago, he works nights aparently. He is avalible friday and Saturday this week. If i can get over there ill pick it up.
  2. K

It is? I contacted the guy about it still waiting to hear back but how come the front fors armt swept forward?
  3. K

Seen this the other day thought some one might be interested in it. I dont know what it is but i like the frame style it reminds me of a streaker. Anyone know what it is? mini bike frame
  4. K

Childhood lil indian measurements

Cant see this man. Id like to get ahold of one of these frames
  5. K

Shit man im having a hard time with patients right now looking for one of these. It doesn't have to be perfect at all just a straight frame would make me happy for now. Ive been doing lots of research on these things and have read the whole history of these lil indian minibikes over at allied...
  6. K

Oh they still make these eh? Thats pretty cool. The only difference i can see is my foot pegs were hard welded to the frame. In all honesty im not trying to drop 6/7 hundred bucks on one of these that will probly just end up sitting in the garage and taken for a spin every now and again and on...
  7. K

Must not have been the original motor i guess. The only reason i knew it was a little indian was it had part of the lil indian sticker still on the front. Id like to get one of these frames if someone could ship me one for a decent price
  8. K

Heres a pic of the exact model i had. Although mine wasnt near this nice
  9. K

Thanks for the replies guys. If i could find a frame that would be great. its the 2 piece design. Anyone have more info on these? From what ive gathered threw some light research these were possibly made more recently then some of the other frames. Im thinking it was made as a buld it yourself...
  10. K

Hey guys im relatively new around here I've been lurking around for a few years. My bad if this has been asked before but i been wanting to fabricate my childhood lil indian minibike that i had when i was a kid it was one of the small frame 2 piece designs. Can anyone hook me up with the...
  11. K

new guy here. lil indian info needed

yes im talking about the black one. thanks for the posts. restore kid that bike you posted is close but im looking for the model with the handle bars like the black one in le plats post there.
  12. K

new guy here. lil indian info needed

hey whats up guys, Im new to the site and have a few questions about the lil indian minibikes. First off i had one of these when i was a kid. i want to get another one together. im looking for a certian model though. That model being the one found in this post below. Its a smaller frame with a...