Recent content by lawn-boy biker

1. L

Clinton gas mixture

And you mix them at 10.66:1? Not buyin' it.
  2. L

Clinton gas mixture

Say what? The premix oils are more expensive than what was originally called for. Do you own any Clinton 2 cycles?
  3. L

Clinton gas mixture

Instructions are 60 years old. I know because I have the original manual. Oils have somewhat improved since then. Also, no one I know runs their engines lean.
  4. L

Clinton gas mixture

He did and I answered.
  5. L

Clinton gas mixture

I use TC-W3 @ 32:1 in both of my Clinton 2 cycles with no issues. Any regular pump gas is fine.
  6. L

Clone oil

My Mercury Sable has an oil slinger. I guess I'm using the wrong oil.
  7. L

Engine paint

It will. It's all I've ever used. Primer not needed. Lawn-Boy block painted black and muffler (they get hot) painted green with no special care taken. Just straight rattle can stuff from local big box store:
  8. L

Predator 212cc on a monster moto 80, pull start jerks back

Cylinder may have filled with oil causing a hydrolock condition. Remove plug and see if engine will now turn over.
  9. L

Engine paint

Any good quality rattle can paint (semi gloss) can be used. High heat paint is not necessary and is not what Briggs & Stratton (for example) uses.
  10. L

Clone oil

In what engine manual does it say not to use automotive oils because of a foaming issue?
  11. L

Word Association Game

oats
  12. L

Word Association Game

All the cheap 2 strokes on ebay?

Have you tried the engine on your bike?
  14. L

All the cheap 2 strokes on ebay?

IMO it is one of the most underrated of 2 cycle engines. Yours probably came off a snowblower.