Recent content by leiTm0TiF

1. leiTm0TiF

Trailsport - professionally built

I. Am. Speechless. . . . :facepalm:
  2. leiTm0TiF

$30 Bonanza swap meet build!

Wait. . . When and where the heck was there a swap meet in Stockton?!?!? Sweet find!
  3. leiTm0TiF

Looking for a new project. Norcal Area.

I've been checking craigslist just about everyday for a new project mini, but I haven't found anything in the area that has struck my interest. :no: I've seen a few that I've been interested in on OldMiniBikes, but they have been located across country. Shipping one is just way to expensive. :out: I'm...
  4. leiTm0TiF

Three wheeled mini bike

Way to stick to your guns pops! It's these types of life lessons that turn a boy into a man! :thumbsup: Can't wait to see what you guys do to it. :grind: :scooter:
  5. leiTm0TiF

Not a product of the mailman.Love that kid!

SWEEEETT!!!! That thing should do CRAZY wheelies! Hahaha. Im laughing thinking about myself trying to get in and out of that thing as well, haha.
  6. leiTm0TiF

1969 Rupp Roadster roller

Shipping? *EDIT* NVM, PM sent. . .
  7. leiTm0TiF

Muffler for MB200 baja worrier??

It's all preference I guess. I have this exhaust and I like it. I was just pointing him to an application specific exhaust, that I know works well. Is yours listed on the hotrodmini site? Im kinda curious which one you have. *EDIT* Sorry, just saw your pic. That one looks cool as well.
  8. leiTm0TiF

Muffler for MB200 baja worrier??

That's what she said! Just playin. :001_tt2: D0P3Y - You'll want the one titled "Baja Warrior,Heat MB165 and 200 header with adapter for Briggs Bullet Muffler" from hotrodminibike.com I HIGHLY recommend them as well. I've made a bunch of purchases with them and had to call them a few times for...
  9. leiTm0TiF

"Before and After" pics

Before: After: After-After: :grind: :cool2:
  10. leiTm0TiF

New guys log/build!

Welp, I've been pretty hard at it for the past week. And I believe I'm finished. Sorry I didn't take pictures as I went, but once I got started I just kept going. Time flies when you're having fun. :grind: Here are some pics!
  11. leiTm0TiF

Any ideas?

Got a guy trying to sell this, but I have no clue what it is! It looks like they put a goped motor on it? And there appears to be some kind of brace in place of the original motor, haha. Any ideas? This is the only picture I have. . . Thanks in advance!
  12. leiTm0TiF

taco 22 $650

Looks awesome! Just looking at that seat hurts my :asshole: . . haha.
  13. leiTm0TiF

Throttle hook up.

Here is a better picture of the cable. Here is the rest of it. For the "arm" I just used some other left over nuts and a bolt from the engine itself. Under the shield is another bolt that tightens up to the bottom one you see if the picture. that leaves a small enough space for the arm to...
  14. leiTm0TiF

Throttle hook up.

Opppss. Yeah I didn't have a picture of that. I'll some better pics really quick.
  15. leiTm0TiF

Throttle hook up.

One what?