Looking for a new project. Norcal Area.

I've been checking craigslist just about everyday for a new project mini, but I haven't found anything in the area that has struck my interest. :no: I've seen a few that I've been interested in on OldMiniBikes, but they have been located across country. Shipping one is just way to expensive. :eek:ut:

I'm not looking for anything in particular, but I would like something with front and rear suspension. Not completely necessary, but a big selling point for me. It doesn't have to have a motor, but I'd like something as close to a complete roller as possible.

If you can help me out, let me know! :scooter:

I have a couple suspended Mini's complete rupp continental ,Rupp goat and a bonanza bc1400 survivor bike , and a couple suspended Cat's . Let me know what interests you.

mini bike

My brother will be traveling through your area on the 10th of next month, maybe a little sooner. If your interested send me a pm. Thanks, Richard

Hey Jeff, I thought you just bought one of those?

HD
Its still a beauty.. I know...:blink: I wanted a frijole one day bought a fake then found a real one went in the storage room a few days ago had 6 of the silly things... addiction is a bad thing... think I need one of those step programs...:rolleyes: But back to the subject at hand that looks like a nice bike sure it found a good home and the new owner needs to buy a cover from me....:hammer: