Recent content by Lilboy57

1. L

Tote Gote type "mystery" bike!.

Not much info out there on the model "A" Tote Gote, what was it?, a prototype?. Tote Gote site has "B" model on up, Hard to find a look alike for my frame match. Got the picture you sent Richard, Thanks!................
  2. L

Thanks for the help Richard, think you might be right, frame & fork got modified along time ago, any other parts thrown out, funny a lot of these mini bike projects show up that way for sale!, only the frame & wheels survive!. (like what did you do with the rest of the parts??). I will do more...
  3. L

Checked the Cushman websites, no luck with a frame id & match, does have original cushman tires on it. (see new Pics) maybe another tote gote type frame with cushman wheels/ tires on it?. Whadya Think?..................
  4. L

Sorry guys, in my haste & excitement bringing the bike home today I didn't notice until just now that both tires say "Cushman" on them!. Well dah & yiippppie!!!. Still can't figure out what model & year it is though so any help appreciated! THX again!.
  5. L

Again I need help from you guys, as I have given up looking at pictures trying to id this bike frame I bought roller (no engine) off craigs today. Looks like a tote gote but has frt. suspension?, part of a 40 series torque converter. Help!, THX!.
  6. L

"HUGE" Mystery Fat Tire Mini Bike Frame!.

Damn Cheesy!!!, you nailed on the head in record time!. I now have a bunch of photo's & info on what it's supposed to look like!. THANKS SO MUCH!!!>>>> Lilboy57
  7. L

"HUGE" Mystery Fat Tire Mini Bike Frame!.

Mystery mini-bike frame bought off craigslist last week, spent a whole week researching to try and figure out who manufactured it, no luck, everything on this bike is huge, from the 23 X 8.50 X 12 tires, huge clutch, sprocket & chain, big welded on jackshaft assy, note fold down ape hanger...
  8. L

Lil Indian Bearcat.... 1 of 26 made??

:scooter: Boatguy, if you could spell we would give more weight to your posts!, Thanks for your help!.
  9. L

Thanks, just wondering where he got info on only 26 were ever made and you say "hundreds", just found one on CL, lot of missing parts, looks like it may have the original TEC, tell me more, parts?, thanks, maybe start a new thread?....
  10. L

People are stupid, where did you come up with that?, was it the price or the seat?. Is it really 1-of 26 made?.