L

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• will have the pics sent out today when i find the cam but i only have one gr crank and i have one short shaft and two regular cranks all the model numbers are for a 13XXXX so they will all fit
    hahahaha i will try its not to bad so far had a few night where it was in the 20s but thats it its been getting mid 40s to low 50s during the days
    i will get the pics tomorrow and i am from maine which is 04457 and i will check all this in the am its dark right now and its all in the shead but the parts came from a 13XXXX because that is the 5hp model but will send pics tomorrow do you have an email i can send them two
    Can you send me a picture of the :
    Cranks, covers and 6 to 1 gear reduction. I am going to put these on a model 13XXXX , Do you you what model they cam off of? What state you you shipping from?
    ok i have the two cranks i will i will let go for 15 for both and the sidecovers i will let go for 15 each with the pull starters and bolts. i have the six to one gear reduction peice i will sell for 15 and i have the starter clutches for the pull startes i will let go for 5 each. I have all the stuff on the thread so nething you need i will sell for a good price. i have enought stuff to build a good running briggs 5hp 6 to 1 gear reduction and this will all be plus shipping also
    yes i still have it all let me check it all tomorrow i have the the 6 to 1 peice too i will leave you a massage tomorrow and let you know
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…