Recent content by logs

1. L

Vintage Arco minibike

Thanks for the info. Would you have some pics of a stock seat bracket?
  2. L

Vintage Arco minibike

Marketplace find. Looks like a original survivor except the seat brace and possibly the engine. With the engine fully forward the air filter housing hits the fender. Any information on this one. Thanks
  3. L

Looks like a tonypony

Looks like you nailed it. The frame has been stretched 5 inches. The workmanship is rough. I've got a 125cc shifter motor for it. Thanks for the info
  4. L

Looks like a tonypony

Check again I added the pic. Operator error on my part when first post.
  5. L

Looks like a tonypony

Just picked this up in a package deal. Is it a tonypony
  6. L

Identity wheel

Thanks
  7. L

Identity wheel

Can anyone identify this wheel?
  8. L

The FIRST ....and "LAST" Bonanza

This pic was taken in 1965 in ssn jose. This is serial number 7. It came with a 5 port west bend 580. Note the disc brake on the rear sprocket.
  9. L

Summer 1965 bonanza minibike.

Summer 1965 in San jose California me and brother Kevin on bonanza serial 0007 of the first 50. It came with a west bend 580 5 port which didn't last my abuse. Looks like I swapped a briggs just to keep it riding. Bought it 2nd hand for 34 bucks from my paper route money. The bonanza factory was...
  10. L

1971 trailblazer.

Just finished a trailblazer that was found in a junk pile. The honda gc160 has good power. This is a very sturdy well designed minibike.
  11. L

Atlas 5000tt

Atlas 5000tt finished up. I bought on May 29. The frame was broken in half on the bottom. I sleved and welded it up. The old h40 runs sweet. The comet driven pully is date stamped 1971.
  12. L

Brake caliper

Can anyone identify this caliper. Any chance of getting pads for it? The rear sprocket doubles as a disc rotor. Not a good idea as when the chain gets oiled the brake becomes useless. In 1965 I had bonanza serial number 07 of the first 50 made. It had a similar caliper setup. Brakes who needs um.
  13. L

Atlas 5000-tt

Thx
  14. L

Atlas 5000-tt

Just picked up this atlas 5000-tt. Its been sitting for decades. Looks to be original. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks
  15. L

CA. Minibike Dealer's in the 60's?

In the early 1960's we rode our bicycles there and loved looking at all the karts and minis.