Recent content by Mac_49

1. M

HS50 Confusion

Could you snag a picture of your throttle setup?
  2. M

HS50 Confusion

Oooooooooo this whole time I've been looking up HS50....never just H50. Good to know! Current plan is to throw a torque converter on it on a Coleman and wind it up! Ummm so next question...how do I thread the throttle setup on this guy?
  3. M

HS50 Confusion

Size comparison next to a regular Briggs flat head makes it look like it's a full-size block. Not the smaller 3.5 block.
  4. M

HS50 Confusion

Also....I'm not sure if it shows in the pictures but the left side port is threaded as if it would support one of those screw-in exhausts.
  5. M

HS50 Confusion

Everywhere I keep looking the HS50 is what I appear to have in regards to appearance. Looking deeper into it, I don't think I have a true HS50? The intake is on the right side and the exhaust is on the left, from which I understand is not an HS50. So what do I technically have here?
  6. M

What do I have?

Honestly the more I read into these bikes the more I realize I might not actually want it. I'm over 'projects' at this point and with parts super hard to come by I'm not really feeling putting much effort into this little guy.
  7. M

What do I have?

Would love an info in regards to parts by chance? I'm curious what chain size it might be and if/or I can order a newer sprocket.
  8. M

What do I have?

Thanks for the add. I just picked this guy up today for $50 to which I'll hopefully slap on an old flathead and go have some fun. Curious is this is a homebrew of sorts of a manufactured bike?