Recent content by marcfj-45

1. M

125cc Power Wheels

Done with the Roll cage and now a helmet :out: Ready to ROCK!!!!!!
  2. M

125cc Power Wheels

Some of the pic i have. This is my steering box to help him turn those big wheels. The black shaft is the stock shaft that was attach to the handle bar. I cut it and and keep the bottom of it. The steel shaft came from the steering shaft(small sproket). I play with sproket but this is...
  3. M

125cc Power Wheels

Nice !! I took 4 fj40 and one Toyota Stout 1965 to build my Fj45 (as we don't have them here (saw 2 ,fj45 in 15 years )They are more rare . I upload a new video same day but he got more control..... Yes we will put helmet next time :out: Noah's Buggy - YouTube
  4. M

125cc Power Wheels

Hey ! Thnx. You are luckyer in Ontario for Vintage stuff. Don't know why in Québec there is alot of stuff that we didn't had. Not a lot of monkey or mini bike , no vintage cart , BUT we have the early side by side (made here in Drummondville, Quebec) The i meen THE TERRA-JET . I will try...
  5. M

125cc Power Wheels

Yeah!!! For sure you can see my built up here .....I built it from scratch !!! But i like everything that you can modified :grind: In French but you got all the pic. Projet-X fj-45 - www.quebec4x4.com
  6. M

125cc Power Wheels

Hello guys! (sorry for my English ...i'm from Québec and speak French) I'm reading for a long time but never really post. I've just finishing a big project. The goal was to used all the parts that i've been collected for years.... Ok here is the set up: Chinese atv 125cc...
  7. M

New toy (terra jet)

Nice little toy ! Just want to shear this link with you : Terra jet with snow track terra jet snow tracks - YouTube This is here in Quebec , at first they were built here and then in Louisiana THE first ever 4x4 atv ,they used it for hunting , fishing ,snow plowing ,and the farmer used...
  8. M

Need help.

Hi i'm from Quebec , Canada . I found this forum last year .I was looking for rupp ruppster and i found one this week but...... The buggy is in kinsman Ohio and i need to ship it to Malone NEW York (i will take it from there to pass the boarder) I need help do semeone know a carier that can...