125cc Power Wheels

Hello guys! (sorry for my English ...i'm from Québec and speak French)
I'm reading for a long time but never really post.
I've just finishing a big project. The goal was to used all the parts that i've been collected for years....

Ok here is the set up:

Chinese atv 125cc semi-auto/reverse
Power Wheels jeep 6'' longer
Kids car seat , and 12'' lawnmower steering
It cost me 15$ for paint and 10$ for the steering
that it ,nothing more....

Made a steering box with sproket and chain
A longer Shifter for the speed .Weld it from the pegshifter and made stick shifter with kill switch and ignition on it.
Took the idea of the long '' lever '' from Ken Block hand break.
Made a gas pedal from the tumb switch ,same small box ,just add a pedal to it.
And change the foot break to the left and put it higher
Next thing will be a roll cage for SURE !!!!

Maby i forgot thing ... Will up load pic from the project later
But you can see it in action here

Sorry no rock for now , only some melting snow.....man my little man is awesome at 4 1/2 he is going at KOH King of th Hammer next year....ha,ha,ha
If you have any question let me know i will be more then happy to show what i've done
And next thing is to add a roll cage to it.

Noah et son buggy - YouTube

Thnx Marc.

Last edited:
BONJOUR my friend and welcome to the fun. Great job on the jeep and the little guy seems to really like it--lots of fun.:thumbsup:

BONJOUR my friend and welcome to the fun. Great job on the jeep and the little guy seems to really like it--lots of fun.:thumbsup:
Hey ! Thnx.
You are luckyer in Ontario for Vintage stuff. Don't know why in Québec there is alot of stuff that we didn't had. Not a lot of monkey or mini bike , no vintage cart , BUT we have the early side by side (made here in Drummondville, Quebec)
The i meen THE TERRA-JET .

I will try to post more pic of the project as it goes .... Still lots to do. This week-end was the firts start to see if everything was good , straight and driveable .

Some of the pic i have.

This is my steering box to help him turn those big wheels.

The black shaft is the stock shaft that was attach to the handle bar. I cut it and and keep the bottom of it.
The steel shaft came from the steering shaft(small sproket).
I play with sproket but this is the final ratio.

This is how he see the WORLD !!!! His point of view.

You see the steering with quick disconect.
On the left you have the shifter ,on it you have ignition, kill switch, light .
And the brake pedal.
On the right you have the gas pedal. And on the dash you can see the kill switch with rope .
And of course Kids car seat with 4 point.

incogrhino

Little guys got great throttle control. I wanna see him run a winch line.... I guess if he dont get stuck no need to eh. :wink::thumbsup::laugh: