Recent content by MargayKart79

1. M

The great big Electronic Fuel Injection thread!

And don't worry, I kept the kart. Yes, I moved on to OHV....:rolleyes:
  2. M

Yeah.....I guess I got "distracted".... just PM me your email and I'll send it over.
  3. M

You know how it goes, meet a nice girl settle down, have kids, lose all your fun money. If you still want the Gerbers....*cough 6 years later....let me know.
  4. M

I actually had a few of these boards made last year. A company called advanced circuits (4pcb.com) will do a 3 for $33 dollars a piece. If I can find my order number you could just use that. Just make sure its the lastest revision of the gerber files because a few of the trace widths were too...
  5. M

EFI Turbo Briggs 5hp

Ya I've ridden it a few times, I just have some really bad video. Most of it is just me driving in a circle. I wish I had more time to film it but Im usually more focused on getting it running right. It does run here's a teaser: TurboKartTest1.flv - Video - Photobucket - Video and Image...
  6. M

i hate fire trucks

Idling truck huh? sounds like a free truck :thumbsup: They wont mind, they arnt using it at that point in time
  7. M

EFI Turbo Briggs 5hp

It's been awhile since I've updated, now that the car is finished and stopped breaking I think its safe to get back to this. Since then I've: - Blown out the oil seals in the turbo by switching to a larger oil pump, I then had to rebuild the turbo :thumbdown: but was happy to find out that...
  8. M

Fuel Injection Fabrication - Comments

Earlier VWs actually have a straight forward mechanical fuel injection system, Ive seen it retro fitted to run a briggs before.
  9. M

My Motorcycle was messed with at my work!

One trick my buddies use to play on each other was flipping the kill switch on the handle bars. Alot of people never check it and cant figure out why the hell it wont start. Happened to me one night :( felt pretty dumb
  10. M

Ride A mini bike for a living.

Top Gear - (06x09) - 2005-07-24 The segment starts at 16mins 37 secs. They ride out to your car and drive you home from the bar!
  11. M

Turbo Doodle Bug

Suzuki Swift turbo......if you can find it.....Id love the oil flange if you do :) Or a turbo off of a kawasaki GPZ. You won't blow the motor as long as you ask enough questions on this forum.
  12. M

Another Caption Contest...

HAHAHAHAHA Thats the funniest god damn thing ive heard all day!
  13. M

My gocart project

If your looking for an axle QRC Karts or Comet Karts offer different sizes...much easier than extending one, which raises alot of issues. Comet Kart Sales - Axles, 40mm, 50mm, 1 1/4" Steel, Aluminum, Righetti Ridolphi, Margay, Top Kart, Shockwave, Azusa Other than that touch up those...
  14. M

Turbo Doodle Bug

Depends on your budget, the turbo you need would cost more than a 6.5hp engine :scared: Id get the 6.5hp then the turbo...just saves more money in the long run.
  15. M

EFI Turbo Briggs 5hp

Pretty sure it didn't open, when I get home sunday Ill have to look it up. We did a lot of testing on just the turbo itself and ran some calculation for when it was going to spool we were only off by 200rpm. I can't really remember off the top of my head but I pretty sure it started to spool at...