Recent content by Mark Steven

1. M

Hi everybody!

Welcome aboard. Nice Bike!! For the chain guard, I would look on eBay,if you don't mind waiting for delivery. I'm new too.... This is my Bike.
  2. M

Freak-Bikes, Homemades, Customs, Frankenbikes & Oddballs

Very unique,very daring. Here is my contribution. A Wizzer,based on a design I found in an issue of Mechanics Illistratred from 1949. Showing the use of a bicycle frame 2 rims welded together as a drive wheel and belt drive.I made my first one in 1967,this one was made for my Son in 2005.It has...
  3. M

Motorized Bikes / Engine Powered Bicycles Thread

Very unique,very daring. Here is my contribution. A Wizzer,based on a design I found in an issue of Mechanics Illistratred from 1949. Showing the use of a bicycle frame 2 rims welded together as a drive wheel and belt drive.I made my first one in 1967,this one was made for my Son in 2005.It has...
  4. DCP03652

DCP03652

Wizzer bike I made for my Son 6 years ago. He has used it daily since 2005 and it is in for a rebuild. It has 16" wheels a Max Torque belt drive clutch and a Ruttman style clutch brake. It will get a 3 1/2 Hp Briggs & Stratton and a 20 inch rear wheel assembly. That is 2 20" rims...
  5. M

Hi My Name is Mark Steven

Since I'm new to this forum,and really don't know that much about the catalogs and other nostalgic items. Are there reprints available and if so where might I find some? I would really like to get some Ruttman catalogs. Any help pointing me in the right direction would be appreciated. Thanks...
  6. M

ruttman minibike

I need to seriously check that place out. I can't seem to leave things alone,I constantly look to reinvent the wheel. Even though I still hear my Dad,in my head saying, "if it ain't broke don't fix it". I guess I just love to tinker with stuff.
  7. M

Exactly!!!! Too Cool.
  8. M

Oh I'm Addicted............................I just love the smell of chain oil in the morning!!!!
  9. M

Thanks for the welcome, everybody. It's good to be back. My Wife thinks this is a better "Mid Life Crisis" than a 30 year old Blonde and a Corvette, I agree with her. In another Ruttman thread,they were talking about the kick stand,and/or it's placement. The one I have now appears to have never...
  10. My Addiction

My Addiction

This is the business side,Max Torque Clutch,Band brake and soon to house the Brake light switch.
  11. My Ruttman Mini Bike Project

My Ruttman Mini Bike Project

I fealt the need for another Ruttman,I found the motor in pieces on eBay as well as the frame,Wheels and other parts. I'm planning, and all the parts are on their way, to add lights and brake lights to this one. I have some paint touch up to do,but overall the finish looks so cool in person,It's...
  12. M

Hi-I'm Mark Steven and I'm addicted to Mini Bikes. I have been a fan of all sorts of Mini Bikes,especially Ruttman,since 1967 or there about. I got one as a graduation gift in 1969 (I believe it was a Toad ,had 4 inch wheels) and rode the hell out of it. I sold it in 1972 and always missed it...