Recent content by mauiandcali

1. mauiandcali

mini bike tote goat for sale in LA

ya its a rocket - i just didnt put the mud flap on the back because i built saddle bags
  2. mauiandcali

i thought "tote goat" was a term for a mike used for back country travel. its pretty sweet but i want to build a new one any ideas where i can sell it i enjoyed the build as much as riding it
  3. mauiandcali

i made it here are the parts its a road rocket 5.5 hp torq a verter super powerful i just want a new toy
  4. mauiandcali

196cc 4 stroke tork a verter aggressive tread this is a little gem ~ i made it about a year ago for hunting ~ runs about 5mph to 25 mph this thing is not about speed but power this bike is for someone who wants to get in the back country with out walking (the picture is before i put the...
  5. mauiandcali

A big thanks to the forum for help with my first bike! Its done

Thanks to all who helped me out with my first bike - well my first anything with a motor; I have always done woodwork in the past so this was tough. I got so much help and no one ever made me feel stupid Done! Hey a big thanks to all of you that helped me put together this first bike...
  6. mauiandcali

building my first bike

Done! Hey a big thanks to all of you that helped me put together this first bike. The TC2 really made the bike - for any of you considering this product it is amazing - gives the rider a great deal of controll over the bike. I would not have been able to finish without the help from the...
  7. tc2_2

tc2_2

8. done

done

done with my first bike - it starts on the the first pull, runs great, stops great ** much more work then i expected
  9. mauiandcali

installed TC2 - now my sprocket wont line up - any ideas guys?

ok ya all Ill post pictures in a few minutes TC2 - installed * i made new spacers * moved the wheel over * cut the brake bolt on the frame in order to fit the wheels * the TC2 is really nice **** New Problem I have no bite when i break - this project is staring to cost me a lot - just...
  10. mauiandcali

got it spacers/ next - break cable - what is the issue the cable or the break set up
  11. mauiandcali

thanks for the help' how do i make spacers? where do i buy the material - id like to be able to work on it with out ordering it
  12. spacer issues

spacer issues

13. mauiandcali

with different spacers? - i was worried that would effect the ride - can i do with with out new spacers?