Recent content by MB200

1. M

tav2 problem with driver shoe

Was just about to make a thread asking this same question, I have a tav 2 on my mb 200 Baja. Recently it's been hanging up as well. I took apart the drive shoe connected to the crank shaft. Opened it up to have a look at the springs. They seemed to be ok. I lubed the springs as others have...
  2. M

MB 200 modification help

Hey guys, quick question regarding the engine on my 2011 mb 200 mini bike. I understand it's a Honda clone style engine, but I would like to order a stage 2 kit from nr race engines, the vendor on the home screen of this website. Will his kits work for my engine? Figured I'd ask the geniuses...
  3. M

bolt backing out issues. need ideas

I let the loctite cure for 24 hours as directions state. Its like the vibrations given off a high rpm are slowly but surely loosening the bolt. Also I need to be able to remove the bolt when needed for belt replacemnt. So its a catch 22. But I need to figure something out. Realistically im...
  4. M

I can have a picture of the setup tomorrow morning. But im basically tightening it as tight as humanly possibly with a socket wrench. Lock washer and blue loctite
  5. M

Hey guys. Got my tav2 torque converter issue resolved. Tapped my crankshaft myself. However after a few hours of ridding the bolt that holds the centrifical clutch together keeps backing out. I've tried loctite and lock washers. Anybody else have any ideas for me. Something im missing?
  6. M

baja mb200 build

Definitely keep us posted on your build. I have the same bike and am looking to build it up as well. Personally I think these bajas are an amazing machine. Just need some tweaking and there great!
  7. M

200cc clone un tapped crankshaft question.

mserno75, A couple quick questions. Could you provide pictures of what you did, and what size bolt your going to end up using thread type and length. And do you think tapping the already small end of the crankshaft will provide enough support for the torsional forces that will be put on it...
  8. M

If that crank will work I might pick that from you. Ill send pictures of what I have now if you think it will work ill give it a shot. Because im thinking that's the only way I can make this work.
  9. M

The crankshaft does not fully slide through the clutch assmebly, so the threaded end is recessed inside the clutch assmebly therefore leaving no space to put a nut on it. And there is no tapped inner diameter in the crankshaft end for a bolt. Pictures of said crankshaft will be up asap when I...
  10. M

If you can use your imagination, this is a crude picture of what my crankshaft looks like with the threaded smaller diameter on the end of it.
  11. M

Thanks for that link. Lots of parts to choose from. Here's my only question about tapping the crank. It's 3/4 of an inch in diameter perfectly round except for the obvious keyway. However once you get a couple inches down it drops off to I'd say 1/2 inch threaded. With holes drilled through the...
  12. M

Thanks bill. It would be nice if I could leave the brand new motor attached to the brand new mini in one piece haha. But I'll try to get ahold of yellow hand and hopefully he can give me some ideas. Thanks again for the quick responses guys. I can already tell most of you have more knowledge...
  13. M

Thanks for the responses guys. Where could I order a tapped crankshaft? I think it might be easier to replace the crankshaft as opposed to try and tap hardened steel.
  14. M

Hey guys, long time visitor finally registered. Couple of quick questions regarding a MB200 Baja warrior. My particular mb200 has a Honda clone with an untapped crankshaft. I came across a tav 2 torque converter set up and purchased it. Here the question, has anybody come up with anything short...