Recent content by mbhero

1. M

3.50 - 7 Tractor Grip Tire ( Rare Size ? )

Cory, I'd take them both off your hands. Where in Ontario are you? I travel extensively in sales and could possibly pick them up from you and save on shipping. Otherwise PayPal or e-Transfer. Grant.
  2. M

Pirelli 3.50 x7 tire for Benelli Hurricane needed

Pirelli 3.50 x7 tire for Benelli Hurricane needed! Will pay good $ for 1 or 2 + shipping. Tubes also if you have them.
  3. M

Gemini SST50 for sale

Sold
  4. M

Gemini SST50 for sale

I have a pretty darn good Gemini SST50 up for sale. Starts easily and shifts through all the gears beautifully. I was expecting a much better response when I had it up for sale on Ebay. Was asking $1000 but would offer to members for less than that $750? Pick up would have to arranged or...
  5. Gemini SST50 for sale

Gemini SST50 for sale

6. Gemini SST50 for sale

Gemini SST50 for sale

7. M

Incredible - I found a 2nd Broncco TX4 "Colt"

The quest for the holy grail: The Aspera HT 38/BC111 Thx jeffdub8, Even though I have a vintage Tecumseh 3.5 hp (circa 1978) it sits too far to the right on the frame and it just doesn't look accurate to the original. However finding an Aspera HT 38/BC111 engine would be just short of a...
  8. Vintage Tecumseh 3.5 HP engine (circa 1978?)

Vintage Tecumseh 3.5 HP engine (circa 1978?)

Found this vintage Tecumseh 3.5 HP to use in my rebuild for my Broncco TX4 Colt. According to other forum members and research I actually need a Aspera HT 38/BC111 engine to faithful to an accurate restoration.
  9. M

Broncco TX4 frame powder coated "Psycho Yellow" After much searching I was able to find a local powdercoat company that not only found the elusive "Psycho Yellow" color but was able to do it for 30% cheaper than the others. I think the result is even better than the original! Because the...
  10. 2nd Broncco TX4 before restore

2nd Broncco TX4 before restore

11. Broncco TX4 restore

Broncco TX4 restore

Here is the 1st phase the of the restore on my Broncco TX4. It has been powder coated in Psycho Yello
  12. M

Thanks jeffdub8 You sure know your Bronccos. Not hung up on absolute perfect match to the color especially if it means lots of extra $ to mix a custom color. Right now I have a circa '78 Tecumseh which is close but no cigar. Now at least I have a name and model of an engine to search for...
  13. M

My original TX4 in 1970 had a regular 3.5 HP Tecumseh
  14. M

Thanks as I said I couldn't believe my luck in finding a second TX4. With this second one the large knob that holds the forks to the frame will undo easily. With the first TX4 I got this knob is stuck, which is a problem when it comes to powder coating since this knob is made out of plastic.