Recent content by md2020

1. md2020

Gear ratio question

Well dang. So it seems the only way to increase top speed is then to increase rpm's? I'm running my Tecumseh at 4250 which is already over the recommended maximum. Looks like the best route would to be to build a new engine
  2. md2020

New rides entry: 1969 Ruttman Horny Toad

md2020 1969 Ruttman Horny Toad Slow n' Low
  3. md2020

Gear ratio question

Hey all, been a while since I've been on here. Winter time in the great Northwest and I had my Ruttman stored away. With good weather coming up, I've decided to "soup it up" a little. I already ordered parts, but I have a question. Will a gear ratio of 3.5 to 1 work? I ordered a 17 tooth...
  4. md2020

Hey Everybody

Ah the good 'ol OE 40 OZ
  5. md2020

Hey Everybody

Hahaha. My nickname growing up was mad dog, my dad had given it to me as a toddler. My initials are MD so I'm assuming that's where the inspiration had come from. I just went with it. As for the beverage, I can barely keep that shtuff down lol.
  6. md2020

Hey Everybody

Well, small world! Nice work! Scott has quite the collection
  7. md2020

Hey Everybody

Bothell, Washington. Got pulled over riding today. Gonna have to be more covert
  8. md2020

Hey Everybody

Hey all; Ever since I was 12 I wanted a mini-bike. I'm 31 now and found this beaut on the good 'ol craigslist. Looking forward to meeting folks on here and hoping to find some enthusiasts near me that might wanna cruise. 1969 Ruttman Toad.