Recent content by Megaflow

1. Megaflow

Kawasaki Coyote Petcock

I think the MC1 petcock might fit. They go for around $8 on ebay.
  2. Megaflow

Kawowsaki Coyote

Looks like its all there including the original tires. The front brake was optional on that model
  3. Megaflow

Coyote minibike front brake

Actually the two stroke models came with a front brake. The four stroke models it was optional. The drum portion is the hard part to find. When looking on ebay be careful as there are very similar looking backing plates that have a different size axle hole. The ones that fit the Coyote are...
  4. Megaflow

Kawasaki Coyote?

Unfortunately it's missing a lot of the hard to find parts. Pull starter, chain guard, fuel tank.
  5. Megaflow

Kawasaki Coyote Prototype

I found these old photos of the prototype Kawasaki Coyote, two stroke version. It has a prototype exhaust, added rear brake stay, different tires, white grips, different seat support, an added rear fender support bracket toward the front and the clutch cover is different. There is no provision...
  6. Megaflow

Wanted: Kawasaki Coyote MB-1A Recoil Starter Assembly

The recoil starters for the 4 stroke are very hard to find. So many kids took them off when the rope or spring broke. I haven't seen one for some for a couple years.
  7. Megaflow

And Another what is it ?

That is an MB-1 frame but its been hacked a bit. The fuel tank supports are gone and the jack shaft bearing mounts have been cut off and made shorter. As said before the frame is the easy part. The rest of the parts, especially the 2 stroke engine will take along time to find and will probably...
  8. Megaflow

Today's mystery mini bike

I wish I got royalties every time the picture of my Coyote gets posted
  9. Megaflow

My new orphans

I hope you got a tetanus shot recently. I dont see a single part that is salvageable. Internal engine parts are the same as the older Kawasaki KG1000 generators so not really anything worth saving there. Maybe the tank with alot of filler primer. The hubs can be cleaned up and they would go with...
  10. Megaflow

Kawasaki Coyote ? Rear Rim & Hub

It is a Coyote hub but the rims are from something else. The coyote hubs are the same front and rear. Just different brake drums bolt on either.
  11. Megaflow

Coyote Trail

They did a great job on reproducing those forks. A little trivia on your fork legs. The fork legs you have a from a very early Coyote. If you notice the fork legs are narrower on top than on bottom. These were only used on about the first 50-75 Coyotes because they were too flimsy they...
  12. Megaflow

kawasaki coyote minibike

I'm impressed with the fork reproduction. Most coyotes have bad forks because people would run into things and bend them. They don't unbend very well. Delay, that coyote is going to take some work to restore. Best of luck with the restoration. I had the guys at reproductiondecals.com remake...
  13. Megaflow

On their way back to Japan where they were born

The buyer has an agent here in California about 30 miles from me so I dont have to hassle with the shipping which is nice. The two stroke version I was lucky and found a NOS replacement motor on ebay for $49. The owner listed it as two cycle kawasaki small engine. I was willing to pay $250...
  14. Megaflow

On their way back to Japan where they were born

I sold two of my restored Kawasaki Coyote's yesterday. They will be heading back to Japan where they were made. I have two more I'm restoring currently that will keep me busy, One of each.
  15. Megaflow

Pair of Kawasaki Coyote s for sale

Fully restored pair of 1969 Kawasaki Coyote minibikes for sale. One two stroke MB-1 and one 4 stroke MB-1A. Complete and look like brand new. Sold only as a pair. Located in Lake Elsinore CA There is a link to an ebay auction but the system wouldnt allow me to add to the ebay forum so I put it...