Recent content by Michigandiesel

1. M

murray track 2 project

I have a parts question about a Murray Track 2. The neck bearings are not easy to find. I have tried two bicycle shops, no success. I see that Rex from mini bike nation, on Facebook, got ceramic sealed bearings from ebay, but I do not know what size to get. Can anyone give me sizes and or part...
  2. M

Manco Big Cat questions

I can do that. Wheels in Motion is a high end shop in my area. They have bicycles in the 5 figures. Any suggestions re a shield between the engine and the rear wheel?
  3. M

Manco Big Cat questions

Good Evening. Today I picked up a Manco Big Cat at a swap met. I removed the Tecumseh OHV 5 HP and installed a broken in Hemi Predator so far. I noticed that there is play in the neck bearings. Do you know exactly what bearings are used in that neck? Everyone says to get bicycle bearings. It...
  4. M

Harley Topper Scooter

Well, is it for sale? A Topper in my boyhood was much fun and would be good to try again.
  5. M

Manco Big Cat New Engine Complete Electrical Kit Great Shape

This Manco Big Cat is now sold. I am looking for another big tire minibike in Ypsilanti, MI. A Super Sport, a T777 or the like are next on my list to try. What do you have?
  6. M

Where is Waldo?

I am responding to a fairly old post, so I understand if I do not get a reply. Are you at all open to selling your Trail Buck? I currently have an El Burro with a self start 8 HP BS I/C engine, and a Manco Big Cat, also self starting with a new Lifan 6.5 HP and a light kit. Any interest in a...
  7. M

Manco Big Cat New Engine Complete Electrical Kit Great Shape

Today is 7/11/16. I need some room and some cash for traveling. The price is now and finally $900.00. Pick up in Ypsilanti, MI. Plus I have realized that two cool bikes are a T777 or a Super Sport. Anyone what to trade one of these for either the Big Cat or the El Burro?
  8. M

El Burro 8 HP bearing needed

I guess I could try to pull it out. It has a sturdy rubber seal, a couple off flat washers and countless tiny roller bearings. It is not clear that the bearing could be removed as separate from the outer cap. Thanks for the reply.
  9. M

Wanted bearing cap for an El Burro front axle

I need the roller bearing, seal and cap that holds the inner rod and the outer axle tube for an El Burro. I think it is the original axle, it has been converted to use bolt on wheels instead of the original all in one tire and rim. If you could tell me where to get one, or sell me a used one I...
  10. M

Giant Minibike from the Thumb area of MI. Who owns it and what is it?

I asked a facebook page: Big Tire Mini Bikes from Michigan. Someone suggested that it may be a Super Sport with a Terra Cat front end, plus some added racks front and rear. I am starting to assume I will never see it again, but I will attend next springs mini bike show in Ann Arbor just in...
  11. M

El Burro 8 HP bearing needed

I have an El Burro set up with a clutch and an 8 HP engine. The tires are bolt on type, the previous owner made an adapter to get away from the all in one tires. The end of the front axle has bearing cups. One of the bearings is starting to break up. Can anyone give me a tip on where to buy a...
  12. M

El Burro 22" Tires 8 HP I/C Self Start Briggs. $1300.00 Ypsilanti, MI

As of July 4, the price is $900.00. I need room for new projects. 248-890-7226.
  13. M

Giant Minibike from the Thumb area of MI. Who owns it and what is it?

I saw this at a swap meet at the Washtenaw County Fair Grounds near Ann Arbor, MI this spring. The owner is from the Thumb area of MI. Can anyone tell me what it is and do you know the owner? Please have him call me at 248-890-7226. Paul
  14. Tail_Lights

Tail_Lights