Recent content by midnight52

1. M

Sears Roper

So I don’t have an engine for this but I did find an engine on Facebook marketplace. I have attached the pic of the model number. Can you or anyone else confirm if it is a HS50 and/ or what year it may be? I was told it was a HS50 and not to say the guy was lying but I’m not too familiar with...
  2. M

Sears Roper

I believe I have most of everything to do the 2 spd clutch setup. I have the jack shaft and a few clutches from the previous owner. However, I don’t believe I have the band brake setup but I may be mistaken. I got the bike in pieces that was spread among a few small boxes.
  3. M

Sears Roper

4. M

Sears Roper

I have the chain guards, frame mounted tank, original seat, sprockets, shocks and springs, brake and throttle hardware and even the original tires. The tires definitely need replaced though.
  5. M

Sears Roper

Try to get some more pics later.
  6. M

Sears Roper

So I just picked up a sears roper mini bike from my brother-in-law this past weekend. I originally wanted to do something really gnarly with it until I saw it and realized it was a classic mini-bike. I plan on doing a restoration with it as much as I possibly can so I'm hoping to get some...