Recent content by min

1. M

still new

thanks everyone Thanks to all.Yeah I,ll get some pictures up.Very nice super bronc.I took my mini drag bike apart today to send it out for paint.I was kind of waiting because my chain is going to rub a little on side of frame but I,ll work that out later.
  2. M

still new

I still haven't had time to post any pictures but I look on here all the time.I live in West Virginia and have 4 mini bikes.Two old don't know what they are's and a super bronc. I'm building a BadDog drag bike with a 6.5 clone on it.Just thought I'd check in.I work 6 or 7 days aweek so not much...
  3. M

Comment by 'min' in media 'Ric_sbikedobie_smotor'

real nice
  4. M

new member from w.v.

moundsville w.v.
  5. M

my projects

just got my bad dog kit with slicks and found what I think is a super bronc at a flea market for 200.00 it runs too. I'll put some pictures on when I figure out how.
  6. M

new member from w.v.

yeah I'm new here I have 2 old mini bikes that I ride and Harley crossbones and YAMAHA zuma. Wanting to build mini drag bike. Always looking for advice and parts,bikes.
  7. M

I'm thinking about a bad dog frame to build a bike a drag bike. Are these good frames or do you...

I'm thinking about a bad dog frame to build a bike a drag bike. Are these good frames or do you know of others?