Recent content by Mini_Biker_Aleks

1. M

Stellar Mini Bike?

Oh wow that’s neat, thanks for the info. Yes stellar we’re also made in Joplin Missouri. The one I used to own had it stamped on the fork plate. The ad says it was black and red, this is weird because mines green and blue and the paint looks original with the green fork plate and lettering. Now...
  2. M

Stellar Mini Bike?

I know they’re from L.I. And Joplin Missouri. I used to have another stellar that had the same 2 piece frame and 4inch wheels but I sold it a while back I just bought this one yesterday and wanted to see what all the experts can tell me about it. I’ve never seen another Stellr like mine online...
  3. M

Stellar Mini Bike?

Ok so I just bought a Stellar mini with a 5hp tecumseh. It has 4inch wheels and it’s a small bike. The frame is a 2 tone color of green on top and blue on bottom because these frames come apart into 2 pieces. On the fork plate it says “Compact” I’ve never heard of a stellar compact and I just...
  4. M

Stellar Mini Bike Help!

Ok so I just bought a Stellar mini with a 5hp tecumseh. It has 4inch wheels and it’s a small bike. The frame is a 2 tone color of green on top and blue on bottom because these frames come apart into 2 pieces. On the fork plate it says “Compact” I’ve never heard of a stellar compact and I just...
  5. M

What is this bike

Bought it for $100 has older Tecumseh engine and a liking carb. It has a Rupp xl350 seat on it but it is not a rupp. How do you upload pictures? I'm using my phone and can't figure it out
  6. M

5 HP Flathead spark help?

I don't think so, ill check tomorrow and buy a brand new plug as well, if that doesn't fix anything ill look at the points and condenser this weekend.
  7. M

Clinton Engine Killswitch?

Ok I know this is the Tecumseh section but I couldn't find a Clinton Engine section so I wanted to know how can I wire a kill switch to one of these motors. If someone can walk me through it that would awesome! thank you
  8. M

the coil sparks my hand and I stole a plug from a running motor but I had no spark when I put it on this briggs. When I put it on the old one it worked fine. so a rusty flywheel can be the problem here? I don't understand why it still gives such good spark to my hand and not the plug
  9. M

ok ij ust bough a light blue briggs. when I touch the top of the spark plug wire it gives my hand a very strong jolt. I could not get the motor to run so I pulled the plug out and saw that it was making no spark at all so I put a different plug that was on another briggs that was running 5...
  10. M

Predator 212 Governor removal now will not start

ok I am going to check my vaulve lash today. If it is too uch wiggle room would that what is aking the not fire at the right time and giving the engine less compression?
  11. M

also what are those things next to the cam in the engine that conncet to the pushrod called? why does the pushrod fall out of place of the rocker when I never even touched the bolts for the rocker arms? sorry for the questions I just wanna fix my engine. I don't know what I did wrong in the...
  12. M

I don't even understand what vaulve lash is. if its not this lash then what else is it im getting pissed
  13. M

My engine is the hemi head. So I will look up how to do this lash thing, is it easy to do? also will I need to buy new vaulve springs or anything like that? thanks for the help by the way!
  14. M

the push rods were out of place and not placed on the rockers the first time and I put them in place, I guess they fell out of place again. The push rods them selves are not bent but my question is how do I fix this so they wont fall out or pop out of place?