Recent content by minibikefever

1. M

How to remove rusted forks

I used your advice and built a quick jig out of a couple 2x6s and a set of sawhorses to hold the forks and a hydraulic jack in the middle I bent a few axle bolts and pissed through a couple cans of penetrating oil and a heat gun and constant tapping, After 3 days under pressure one fork popped...
  2. M

rupp 71-75 hustler ,Enduro, scrambler, BW, Roadster/2 front chrome fender

Found them, hard to see the condition in the pics, I'll wait and see if I can get a hold of someone in the group that has access to them??? Thanks for the lead....
  3. M

I joined the site a while back but just plain stupid when it comes to finding the items in Georges collection for sale, I just looked and don't see anything for sale??? what the hell am I doing wrong??? thanks
  4. M

If I run it to the chrome shop it needs to be worth $ 525 so I can make $5
  5. M

saw it Spark, but thanks,can't have enough eyes looking, You know if something nice pops up it will be gone before I see it...... here's a pic of mine.
  6. M

Thanks Skipp but a new one will be here Monday, You know I'm not gonna catch a break on this build LOL...
  7. M

HS40 engine identification numbers.

Probably only available where you just got it from.... The Great OZ from tecumsehland.
  8. M

Looking for a nice rider quality front fender for a project if someone was to have one for sale, I know bare steel is available but I need it chrome, I do have the original which isn't terrible but I would like a LITTLE nicer one for my build if I can find one and or I get really drunk and drop...
  9. M

Greetings & Any idea what I've got?

Welcome to the forum, Nice project you picked up, And a Honda mechanic, so you don't have a lot of time fixing stuff lol, The minibike will keep you busy and when you run into grief jump on the Honda and go air out, Welcome...
  10. M

1969-1970 h50 ID tag

bump bump bump, gotta be one somewhere???
  11. M

1970 Rupp promotional video,The Maxi World of The Mini Cycle. Rupp mini bikes

Pretty cool ad, long, one of the best minibike ads I've seen, thanks for sharing it..
  12. M

Craigslist - NY: 5HP Tecumseh Snow Blower Engine, Free

I'm in NY and have a couple 5 hp Tecumseh running snowblower motors if someone needs one, you'll have to pay for shipping if you don't live close enough to meet up, but I don't believe I'll use them and just assume give them to someone that will put them to use, let me know, I can get pics if...
  13. M

HAPPY EASTER

Have a great day.
  14. M

Huskee Hillclimber rolling chassis, need parts

Welcome, nice way to get started, share some more pictures with your progress.