Recent content by MNminibike

1. M

Badger 100 front forks /handle Bars

Yes they are available
  2. M

Taco fork question?

What is the distance between the upper and lower triple tree on these? Trying to determine if this would fit the neck on my frame. My frame is not a taco
  3. M

1974 Cat all american

Interested in frame and forks if or when you part it out
  4. M

Advice on wheel set up

Great, then what brand would you recomend?
  5. M

Advice on wheel set up

Here is the bike. I am confident the tires will fit but I was just trying to determine if these asuza 2 piece rims were better than some of the other 2 piece rims like the ones i have that run a hub?
  6. M

Advice on wheel set up

Newbie and I have ordered a few parts that haven't quite fit :hammer: so I figured I would ask the following: I have brand new 5/8 axles and a new #35 chain I want to get these wheels: 6" Aluminum Wheel, 3" wide, 5/8" ID Bearing Part #: AZ1193 I believe this is my only sprocket...
  7. M

Mini Bike front plates

Before i make one.....is there any places offering either blank front number plates or possibly reproductions stickers? Seems there were some really neat designs on the front of these bikes
  8. M

Badger 100 front forks /handle Bars

Brand new set of Badger 100 forks -Shocks and handle bars. Bought these for a project and they wont work for my frame so I am going to restore my old forks shocks. Measurements: Top of triple trees to bottom of fork leg, 19 1/2" inches handle grip height to top of triple tree, 11 inches...
  9. M

forks - solutions

I really appreciate the information, why can't I install my standard mini bike rim and tire with some spacers? Is it due to the axle size? If so, I see they sell axles and could I get a bearing to put into my hub to allow me to run the metric axle?
  10. M

forks - solutions

What are you doing fir replacement forks? anyone every use one of these Chinese mini dirt bike front ends? http://http://www.ebay.com/itm/380548959147?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
  11. M

Home made?

Thoughts?
  12. M

Wanted: Forks

Looking for a set of forks, preferably Taco. Let me know what you have
  13. M

Newbie questions

First let me say I have wanted a mini bike for over 30 years and found one the other day and am really looking forward to restoring it. Please bear with me on some of my questions as it feels to me like a lot of these mini bike parts don't exactly fit one model ? I believe I have a Husky trail...
  14. M

NEW BIKE in Minnesota

It appears to be the husky trail rider but mine has a drum brake set up on the right hand side. Does this husky trail rider have that? other than that I can't tell the difference as the frame is exactly the same as well as the bars....
  15. M

NEW BIKE in Minnesota

Frame was red..don't let the green paint fool you...