Recent content by mork

1. M

allis chalmers parts

looking for a rear sprocket and brake band for an early 70s allis chalmers mini bike the sprocket has 36 teeth and is 4 1/4/ across three bolt pattern with 1 1/2/ center 1/8/ thick and 2 7/8 between holes. the brake band bolts on the bottom and has an arm pin attachment on the top. ANY HELP OR...
  2. M

allis chalmers mini bike

thanks , forgot about appraisals do you know where i can find a rear sprocket on line for it. websites or whatever
  3. M

allis chalmers mini bike

are these worth much. I seen somewhere on a site that an Allis Chalmers sold for over $2500.00
  4. M

allis chalmers mini bike

that's the picture that i seen on the net the only difference is the bars. mine bolt up like the rupp with two u bolts welded on the bars and bolt through the top of the fork bracket Thanks for the help
  5. M

allis chalmers mini bike

I believe I have an allis chalmers bike from the 70s. from the pictures i have seen on the net. the only difference is the front forks/handle bar assembly. I can only find one picture. The gas tank is mounted under the seat the bike is orange has been repainted. is there any other bike that has...
  6. M

73 fox thunderbolt seat

I am looking for a seat for a 73 fox thunderbolt seat, or one that will fit
  7. M

Parts

Do you have a gas tank for a fox?
  8. M

fox gas tank

I am still looking for a gas tank for a 73 fox Thunderbolt IF ANYONE HAS ONE OR KNOWS WHERE TO GET ONE. tHANKS
  9. M

My name is Scott. My son Colton are new to the mini bike scene and are tring to find some parts...

My name is Scott. My son Colton are new to the mini bike scene and are tring to find some parts for a 73 fox thunderbolt.
  10. M

Comment by 'mork' in media 'Fox Thunderbolt'

Thanks for getting back
  11. M

Comment by 'mork' in media 'Fox Thunderbolt'

You dont by any chance know of anyone who has a spare gas tank for a 73 thunderbolt?
  12. M

gas tanks

Ihave a73 Fox thunderbolt and need a tank. Some said a speedway tank would fit. Does anyone know about this.
  13. M

fox parts

Iam looking for a fox thunderbolt gas tank and seat, I belive it's a 1973 from the pictures I've seen, or a tank that would fit. thanks for any help