Recent content by motorman45

1. M

New barn find Cat?

Thanks again so much Arctic that is exactly the info I was looking for. ill go thru the carb and ignition today and get it going. I think ill ride it some before I take it apart to paint the frame the right color. cant wait to hear it run now. its like a bug, I found an old rupp frame with...
  2. M

New barn find Cat?

Thanks again so much. this was the right place to ask for info. I think I will keep it for now and get it going. wiring dose sound very simple, just like sleds of the same era. I think ill make a rope starter cup adapter, ive got access to a lathe, thanks arctic for the link, lol I get it...
  3. M

New barn find Cat?

thanks Ding, that's great info. I can see you know your arctic mini's. I wondered about the frame as its got no scuffs on it. now that ive looked closer at it it says prowler on the front of it. but the wheels would be different , right ? I realize its worth what someone will pay, same issue...
  4. M

New barn find Cat?

thanks Buckeye, its not a bad little rig, was in a barn for many years wont take much to get it going but I need a wiring diagram.
  5. M

New barn find Cat?

thanks rap, I was not sure. has spark and compression but ill have to find a starter cup that takes rope or a pull start..
  6. M

New barn find Cat?

I should say is it worth restoring , not what it s worth. read that... :) , it is missing the pull starter but every thing else is there
  7. M

New barn find Cat?

Hi, im new here. ive been restoring old arctic cat sleds and some motorcycle projects and this weekend I found this and picked it up along with a Yamaha dt basket im going to restore. I was wondering what model it is and any help any of you can offer as to its worth, places to find parts ...