Recent content by motown

1. M

Honda gx200/clone/hemi billet side cover

Still available?
  2. M

ruttman spyder drag bike

Went a different route with my new spyder instead of a built up Briggs I threw I built up predator on it a new seat front rim and tire and back slick.im still looking for a 5 spoke rim for the back and trying to figure out wat im gonna do for breaks. I like the look of the stock sprocket makes...
  3. M

ruttman seat

Looking for a ruttman seat for my long frame spyder ....
  4. M

parts for new project ...

Yea Dave's A real cool guy to deal with had the head back in a day quality work ...
  5. M

Finished the motor its a beast ...
  6. M

gage roller rockers

Yes to the lash caps I thought that would help a little but it still hits it. I'm gonna grab a few different washers if they Dont sell the shims at studz thanks for the info just wanted to double check.....
  7. M

gage roller rockers

Any body running these rockers ? ...when installing them they come in contact with the retainer on the exhaust side just a little I'm thinking I need to shim them up anybody run into this problem?
  8. M

fox thunderbolt 198 mc

Got it finished up today and took a cruise i need to make an exhaust for it other then that it rides good fly's over anything lol
  9. M

fox thunderbolt 198 mc

Got the sprocket and gears from the guys at studz i should have it riding later on today
  10. M

fox thunderbolt 198 mc

It took me awhile but I finally finished going to grab a new sprocket and gears today just not sure on wat gears to run had a 60 tooth sprocket on the back but for 41 chain I'm gonna swap it so I can run 35 chain
  11. M

Thanks Had a local guy in my area do it he hooked it up
  12. M

Just picked up a few things for my next project I swear y'all gave me the bug lol.This time last year I was buying a motor from another member now I'm building my own..still waiting on a few things like rockers and jets but here's wat I just picked up 24mm flatslide mikuni 18cc head Ported...
  13. M

rs rev rockers

Yea it is I'm gonna grab a set before I can't find them..thanks for the info
  14. M

rs rev rockers

Anybody run these ...I heard the tips break off the roller rockers so I was thinking these would be stronger
  15. M

24mm flatslide mikuni

Yea my buddy who I got it from has the same carb on his other bike pretty much the same set as your bros but a predator 212 minus the big valve head I think his is 18cc 28/25 but he put it on the back burner so I haven't seen it run