24mm flatslide mikuni

Picked up this new carb to good to pass up Can anyone tell me a little about it.a few guys in my area are running them with good results .I've been running a 22mm roundslide mikuni knockoff on my predator 212 runs good mods are
Arc rod &flywheel
8°advaced key
Black mamba sir
18cchead 27/25
1.3 rockers
Milled 65
Has anyone ran one of these carbs would i benefit from it ifso what would be a good base to start of jet wise any info is appreciated

My brother has one on a Honda GX 200 limited mod from NR racing , it's jetted with a 140 main and a 20 pilot jet . Takes a lot of motor for this carb . His has a big valve head , NR 274-0607 cam with 37 lb springs and revs to 9,300 easily .

Yea my buddy who I got it from has the same carb on his other bike pretty much the same set as your bros but a predator 212 minus the big valve head I think his is 18cc 28/25 but he put it on the back burner so I haven't seen it run

I also have a 22mm knock off round slide. I was wondering the same thing but what size valves would be needed for this carb to work at it's best? I'm going to build another motor soon and wanted to go with the 24mm flatslide as ive heard its a amazing carb.