Recent content by Mr Ed

1. Mr Ed

Predator 212 on sale $99.99 March 4, 2012 4-6pm

The predator engine just arrived. Pretty fast shipping. The gas cap and pull handle look to be better quality than the blue clone. I like the look of the color and the normal shaped gas tank. Gotta love the throttle hook ups and it comes with a shaft key!!
  2. 100_09801

100_09801

The new predator engine placed in the frame of the "MMX" minibike.
  3. Mr Ed

The frame is a Cat? don't know who made the rear wheel but it is heavy duty with internal drum brake, shocks are from a 1974 Honda 400 street bike, rear fender is a half of a streetbike front fender, front end, pegs and kickstand are from my kids' chink dirt bike. That gives me throttle, grips...
  4. Mr Ed

Here is the roller I just put together to test this new Predator engine.
  5. 100_0974

100_0974

This is the roller I just put together to test the new Predator engine I just ordered for 99.99. The frame is a Cat? don't know who made the rear wheel but it is heavy duty with internal drum brake, shocks are from a 1974 Honda 400 street bike, rear fender is a half of a streetbike front...
  6. Mr Ed

Thanks!! I can't afford the rod/piston combo. I'll get the rod and flywheel, mill the head, 18 lb springs, and remove the governor.
  7. Mr Ed

5" Azusa tri star w/tire and 60 thooth sprocket

Please provide diameter of brake drum.
  8. Mr Ed

I am not a member of the fast track, but I just now ordered the predator 212 online with the coupon code above and received $50 off. With tax and shipping comes to $113.40. Where can I get a flywheel, rod, and flat top piston?
  9. Mr Ed

Freak-Bikes, Homemades, Customs, Frankenbikes & Oddballs

This Harley Snapper is home made with parts from Snapper, Harley davidson, Honda, and Schwinn.
  10. Mr Ed

Alcohol

You have to empty the alcohol from the bike and completely clean the fuel pump and carb after each race with an alcohol motor.
  11. Mr Ed

Kaboom!

Knock knock. Who's there? Bisquick. Bisquick who? Bisquick, your pants are on fire.
  12. Mr Ed

Just Dreamin Top Speed

Widows Sons masonic riders assoc holds several drag races each year and one member is a state trooper. the trooper brought his radar gun and the rider in this pic is usually going 51 mph at the finish line. He regularly beats me, I get up to 48 but am working on some mods. This is on a...
  13. Mr Ed

homemade winter project

Your project looks like a lot of fun and I love the updates, keep it coming. Did you choose square tubing rather than round for a reason?
  14. Mr Ed

Minidrag race for charity Widows Sons Indy 9/4/2010

My minidragster "Stingray" hooked to the Dresser and ready to go to another race with my Widows Sons brothers.
  15. 102_0477

102_0477