Recent content by MrNoFace

1. M

WTB 3 DISC VORTEX CLUTCH/BULLY CLUTCH

I was trying to get a used 3 disc to try to save some bucks. I could rebuild it etc... Was trying to budget about 250$ish for the 3 disc honestly. We can talk pricing in PM, but you seem hesitant to sell. Not in a rush it is winter just trying to get my setup rebuilt.
  2. M

Still looking for a 3 disc
  3. M

What tooth sprocket are the drivers? Please pm some pictures. This is for a 3/4" shaft correct? Yes we can do it however you feel comfortable, and honestly I do prefer the vortex over the bully.
  4. M

Oh I had no idea? I can do PayPal friends & family if we can come to a deal? Not even sure if you got what I need hopefully you do? I got a 76mm tilly block looking for a 3 disc was not aware of the situation sorry about that
  5. M

No I don’t know anyone in Colorado, and I live in smithtown New York. I’m part of poboys group on Facebook I got a sprinter cart I am putting this onto a stroked 3” tilly bore on alky
  6. M

I am located in New York. What kind of clutch do you have for sale? Got any pictures? If you want PM we can communicate through messages. Thank you!
  7. M

still looking
  8. M

In search of a lightly used 3 disc vortex clutch or bully clutch please post on this thread or send a pm. Payment will be sent via paypal, thank you.
  9. M

ideal throttle response?? wot from idle?

Update: What really helped my idle to wot response was increasing my pilot from the stock pilot size of 38 to 42. I snap the throttle at idle to WOT, and now the response is crispy. I'm currently on my 8th test run lol... my previous record was 60.8mph, but I got my carb tuned in pretty close...
  10. M

1st test run 130 main/42 pilot/gold needle in 2rd position 5.0 gear ratio 12/60 Hit 60.8mph 2nd test run 135 main/35 pilot jet/regular needle in 2nd position 4.53 gear ratio Hit 57.5mph 3rd test run 135 main/40 pilot/regular needle in 3rd position 4.53 gear ratio Hit 59.2mph 4th test run 120...
  11. M

Amazing post. I'll report back with results in about 2-3 days.
  12. M

Yes, that is exactly what is happening to the float bowl. Did you have similar issues with this, and the square fuel pump? The rounder ones that I am running seem to be more popular, but hell the square ones probably work just as good. The T-line ran from line out of the fuel pump to the carb...
  13. M

got the walboro pump fuel in its awesome.... Here are pictures of how I set it up/got it mounted. I have a t-running from the pump to carb, and back to gas tank for any extra supply... Drilled a hole in the gas tank lid for a vent hole... will eventually add a line coming out the top of the vent...
  14. M

That's what I thought before I did a test run. Now I think my pilot is correct, my needle is correct, but my main jet at 135 is too rich, but I was getting a lean condition at WOT/60 mph due to fuel delivery issues... So that's why I think the fuel pump will help with the lean condition up...
  15. M

It idles perfectly, but if i snap the throttle to wot it hesitates then starts going. I am going to just change out the engagement springs from 2300 engagement to 3100 engagement that will get rid of the hesitation/bog from idle to wot... played around with the idle/air screw/pilot seems it's as...