Recent content by MTS221993

1. M

ct200u rear fender

awesome I had no idea they where in tempe. its a very cool warehouse. I had a typo but i meant to say rear rack. Its definitely no a bolt on for the ct200-ex but it shouldn't be hard to mount. ill post some pictures this weekend of the plan for installing it for those whom are interested...
  2. M

ct200u rear fender

hey y'all, Im looking for a rear fender for a ct200u Im trying to install it on to my ex model coleman. thanks in advance
  3. M

FMF silencer on 212cc predator?

haha i figured that much. did you have to weld on a reducer or did you just make a super thick weld around the header pipe to the muffler? I'm just curious because Id like to make it so it is removable
  4. M

how did you attach it?
  5. M

awesome I may try that out. I just got my build together but the straight pipe is so loud. but the stock muffler feels like it cuts the power in half
  6. M

Just wondering if anyone has tried a silencer on their 212 predator. Im very curios to what it might sound like. I have a header from go power sports on now but don't want to spend 60 bucks for their muffler. Fruit for thought Cheers
  7. M

c & c guys go 420cc on a ct200uex

Im glad that they posted this build as I am in the middle of building a semi predator to swap into my ex coleman. I'm debating on going the tav 30 route on my mild build predator. I think Ill steal the idea of putting small battery use the lights. Im going to also swap that headlight with and...
  8. M

CT200u-ex hemi or stock ?

Just small update I have the motor together and I'm just waiting on the adapter for the mikuni vm22 carb to come in to get it all broke in. I did go with the standard length rod from arc. I found that at the highest region of the while measuring how far the piston is in the hole was just a hair...
  9. M

He recommended that I measure it out and see how far in the bore the cylinder sits. He said usually 20 over is safe. I wonder how much I'd. I'd be loosing form the? I did state I want reliability for this is not going into any form of racing. Just mini bike with some extra juice. I'll have to...
  10. M

wells here is a little update, I had a nice long talk with the folks over at ARC racing. Freaking awesome customer service and its always fun to talk to a fellow gear head. so here is the game plan. Because i have seen the destruction of a flywheel I will building a strong base to the semi with...
  11. M

Dag Nammit, y'all can say I told you so. Okay well I I'm just gonna leave the coleman be for now. I think ill order a tav 30 and install the predator wit the cvt later. that way I can mod the predator out of the bike. that also allows me to upgrade the engine to allow for RPMs. Ill keep the...
  12. M

Yes you are right i confirmed that there is not a 5/8 shaft cvt. I have the fly wheel off the semi I just need to get the stock engine of the coleman. I'm hoping the generator and flywheel will swap. anyone tried this? if the taper is not the same any chance I can swap the whole crank assembly?
  13. M

Yeah ill keep you guys posted it should be a fun little project. I love tinkering. a little back ground Im a mercedes tech who is going to nursing school, these little projects help my sanity, and I miss getting my hands dirty... which is frowned upon in the hospital just fyi. IM gonna pull the...
  14. M

I really like that bike has all the things I want are pretty much their. It may be a viable options but I was looking forward to some fabricating. I got the Coleman pretty cheap at $275 it's hardly been ridden. I know go power sports does sell a 5/8 cvt. It would take a little work to get it to...
  15. M

Hello all, Im wondering if any one has some advice. I Have a few options here but I would like to ditch the jack shaft and install a cvt on it, with this I was wondering if you guys had any recommendations on the rear sprocket for a good gear ratio pared with the cvt. maybe a 60 tooth...