Recent content by mudwizer

1. M

Clutch needed for hi torque engine

I am building a mustang lookalike using a kohler 12 hp . I am looking for a belt clutch that can hold the torque. I am thinking about a torque converter using a jackshaft. I have no problem machining the crankshaft. I have two engines m#231the crankshafts are 1"and 1 1/8" Any of you all have...
  2. M

manual clutch for horizontal shaft engine

Put me down for a 1" bore also
  3. M

baja kohler 14 hp build help

I am looking to use a 12" trailer wheel
  4. M

yeah, I want to build a old skool scooter.I have a sportster fuel tank brand new, and a new springer seat. I am going to put street tires on it.northern steel fenders also,The engine has electric start and a charging system.Looking for clutch with a 1 1/8 bore.I would like to put 12 inch wheels...
  5. M

Iam going to streach the frame and raise the the top bar, yep, its a flat head
  6. M

I am looking to build a baja with a 14 hp kohler. trying to deside what drive i want to go with (money is no object) A clutch and a jackshaft or a torque converter. my engine shaft is 1 1/8 (i could turn the shaft down to 1 inch.I have two engines, a early and late model.the late model has a...
  7. M

8 hp wisconsin

looking for a complete 8 hp wisconsin engine older model electric start . what do you have. Send me a e mail johnmh1024@aol.com or pm me. Like to see pictures also. thanks
  8. M

Baja Warrior+Mustang Pony=War Pony

thanks for the pictures the help
  9. M

any pictures of the hubs yet
  10. M

Hey ,thanks outdoor .Yep pretty clear on the front hub, but like to see pictures of the rear hub both sides if thats not asking to much. I have watched the vidio over and over thanks
  11. M

read your link 3.5in any plates left
  12. M

yeah nice going to do that to my build, how much length does that give you
  13. M

yeah just got off midnight shift also
  14. M

i am a little confused but ill figure it out maybe pm me some pic thanks
  15. M

Bythe look at the picture he has added to the hub.yeah i wood like to keep the tappered bearings