Recent content by niceguy

1. niceguy

Quality of Clones?

Is there any quality difference between different makes of clones like the Predator and Titan? I am looking into a new motor and wondering if spending a little more gets you a better product. Thanks, Bob
  2. niceguy

What is this

3. 007142

4. 005183

5. niceguy

rupp Tecumseh governor linkage

I switched the intake from the factory one to the rupp slanted intake and now I am not sure if I have the correct governor link to the throttle. It is a HS40...what length should it be and what is the correct part #? Thanks, Bob
  6. niceguy

How do you install a petcock?

I am new to mini bikes and was wondering when installing a petcock should I use a Teflon tape on the threads or something else or nothing at all? I Didn't want gas leaks so I thought I would ask. Thanks, Bob
  7. niceguy

Muffler question

Here is one on ebay RUPP MUFFLER ROADSTER MINIBIKE WIDOW 3HP 4HP GO-CART : eBay Motors (item 180476761719 end time Mar-10-10 18:09:27 PST)
  8. niceguy

Chain guard bolts for a HS40?

Thanks, I am going to make a trip to the hardware store tomorrow....
  9. niceguy

Chain guard bolts for a HS40?

I need to know what size/thread the bolts are to hold on the chain guard. They are the holes right under the clutch. Thanks in advance, Bob
  10. niceguy

Rupp Bandit

Any one have a complete or redone Rupp Bandit? I am looking for pictures for reference for mine. Thanks, Bob
  11. niceguy

Looking for all chain guard parts for Rupp Bandit

Look for all parts to 1971 Rupp Bandit chain guard. Part # in this image 120 138
  12. niceguy

Help!! What is it?

I bought this bike on e-bay It looks kinda like a Rupp but the front forks are solid (no suspension).
  13. My bike 2

My bike 2

14. My bike 1

My bike 1