Recent content by NoBigBike

1. NoBigBike

Tecumseh Items For Sale

What, no pictures. Where is Jesse to say "crack price" when we need him.
  2. NoBigBike

Finished My DB!

And I thought GTO was nuts.
  3. NoBigBike

Stock motor has an over sized shaft?

I've changed several clutches on the stock DB 2.8. I've never had a problem with the clutch not fitting.
  4. NoBigBike

Any one ever order from

Self appointed moderator?
  5. NoBigBike

GM Stock

I guess the consumer demands quality.
  6. NoBigBike

Sayings for Tee shirts?

Huh? It sounds like GTO must be the idiot that owns that Doodle Bug. Is that also a clone motor?
  7. NoBigBike

chop or not????

Do you want to ride it or look at it?
  8. NoBigBike

painted the DB and stuck a different engine in it

Sometimes you have to settle for an antique until a quality clone is available.
  9. NoBigBike

Modified Lifan on the Baja DB30

Don’t apologize Jesse. Sure it’s nice to read posts of guys stroking each other about how nice their mini bikes are, but I laugh my head off when people like Jesse shake things up a little bit.
  10. NoBigBike

speedometer on doodlebug?

Garmin makes a cheap GPS speedometer for bicycles. They work great on mini bikes.
  11. NoBigBike

Baja DirtBug 97cc

There is no inline filter on those. Take the carb off and blast some cleaner through it. That did the trick for me when mine was leaking.
  12. NoBigBike

First crash... think I need a wheelie bar

You are probably going to lose the hand.
  13. NoBigBike

mtd columbia

The carb should work fine.
  14. NoBigBike

I don't get it...

Tell the truth Tell the truth. You put your buddy on the Doodle Bug because it is the only mini bike you own that is both modern and reliable. Nothing would have been more embarrassing and humiliating than to have one of your “restored” rust buckets break down on the first lap. Your buddy...
  15. NoBigBike

Not seeing DB's on Craigslist...?

So you are annoyed by all the Doodle Bugs on "OldMiniBikes.com" and you are annoyed by all the Doodle Bugs on Craig's List. You are probably annoyed by the Doodle Bug in my garage. What a closed minded Jack Ass.