Recent content by novadose74

1. N

Need original struts or fabrication

Any suggestions?
  2. N

Need original struts or fabrication

Hi, I need these front strut bars to complete my resto. I think Ruttman chopper struts are the same length. I’ll trade something for them also if needed. Or last case scenario I’ll take fabricated ones. Thanks!
  3. N

Trak Cycle Wanted

I have the two different model Trakcycles. I have some tracks if needed
  4. N

My mini chopper

just thought I’d post a pic of my mini-chop. Hope you like it. It’s not 100% finished, but I ride it all the time.
  5. N

Are my Skat kitty’s forks bent??

Yeah, that’s what I figured. Any suggestions on how to straighten it out without bending the steering tube?
  6. N

Are my Skat kitty’s forks bent??

Does this look right? Should the steering shaft be parallel to the straight edge of the fork?
  7. N

Skat Kitty light kits

I have some Really cool Skat Kitty light kits for sale on ebay. Thanks. Let me know if you need one.
  8. N

Upright Position of Tecumseh air cleaner on my Skat Kitty

Thanks for the responses. I’ll post some pictures soon! Oh, and I do have the original air cleaner.
  9. N

Upright Position of Tecumseh air cleaner on my Skat Kitty

Hey, does anybody know what this was originally on? I’m talking about the air cleaner adapter putting the air cleaner in an upright position. How do you think it looks on the Skat Kitty? I’ll be putting on a chrome air cleaner for the resto. Thanks!
  10. N

Rupp headlight bucket with built in speedo

Hey, was this stock on any of the Rupps. I want to use it on my 70 Roadster but I’m not sure it will work. What do I have to do to make it functional? Thanks . Tom
  11. N

Opinions on my Skat Kitty

Thanks for the responses. I appreciate your input! I’m gonna stick with the light in the pics. The original is cool, but I think the smaller light placed lower on the handlebars looks better.
  12. N

Opinions on my Skat Kitty

Hey, just want some opinions on how the current headlight looks. I do have an NOS original light, but I’m actually leaning toward the one in the pics. What do you think? Thanks, Tom
  13. N

1970 Rupp 10" Spoke Wheel

Hi. I have one posted on eBay for $20. Tom
  14. N

Trakcycle track for sale

Selling one of my tracks for a Trakcycle. It MIGHT fit others, I’m not really sure. Asking $250.