Recent content by Nverr34

1. N

Need help finding an engine

Hi im currently building a mini bike and i want to diesel swap it but im having trouble finding an engine. Does anyone have any suggestions. Thank you
  2. N

Cant start my mini bike i need help

Thank you im going to do that right now and give you an update tomorrow.
  3. N

I haven’t checked the valves because they sound good when im cranking it and i should also state that sometimes the engine will backfire when i pull it. How to i do the timing?
  4. N

Have pulled they flywheel both key and key-way are in good shape and i have compression. It is a 6 hp tecumseh powersport engine
  5. N

It has a blue spark. I dunked it in gas and still nothing. All of the adjustments for the carb are done properly. There is a fuel filter and the engine has a switch to stop it
  6. N

I did clean the rust off the magnet and wheel and tested the spark and it is sparking but maybe I should clean it one more time. It is a flat head.
  7. N

Hi I recently purchased a mini bike that has been sitting for quite some time. I replaced the fuel line, spark plug and re built the carburetor but it still wont start. It has a tecumsuh 6 hp motor on it. If anyone can help me out it would be much appreciated thanks.