Recent content by old dirt racer

1. O

My race build/ rat rod bike.

nice slick on the rear or rib, tractor supply sells a wire front wheel that might work,not sure but its a no flat front tire and a wire wheel that's cheap,you could always change the tire..i think.??.maybe extend the rear wheel out,,build you a short solid swing arm,like you know,, but welded...
  2. O

hi new to the site

I'm new also..dont know but if you take your time there is a lot of stuff on here for sale..
  3. O

Custom frames

new to this forum..do you sell custom chassis..have a website.??.vic
  4. O

I found a Flexo in the metal pile at the dump!

its such a beautiful thing..i can just sit and stare..
  5. O

1/8 or 1/4 mile times ? Fastest ?

CALL BIG CHIEF AND SHAWN DUDE..LOL..COULDNT RESIST..SORRY green is my favorite color..good luck with the test..nice looking bike ,I'm hoping to do one along those lines over the winter..you can make these things scream now just keep feeding it the green..lol good luck..
  6. O

Go Cart saved from scrap yard($20.00)

odd in the fact the engine mounts on the l.s.,instead of the r.s. most carts u see have the engine mounted right side..wonder why.??.b.t.w great find and awesome deal..
  7. O

Thinning the herd --Cat 250X-- for sale

is the yellow frame/tires wheels still for sale..thanks vic.
  8. O

New to the oldminibikes message board

Looking to get back into building and riding a little bit..just been shopping and looking for some good deals on most anything right now,complete bike/bike's(possible) ..frames/parts, engines(possible)..just looking for something I like and maybe a couple of winter projects or a complete bike...