Recent content by Oldyellow

Mini Bike & Go-Kart Parts

1. Oldyellow

Lil Indian Century Series chrome fork spring

I’ve got enough. Thanks!
  2. Oldyellow

How to Chrome?

Thats some great information Joe. I’ve never seen or read anything about baking before plating until now. Consider a do it yourself video geared to the amateur plater. I’ll certainly check it out. Funny how stuff is never as easy as it seems. Thank you
  3. Oldyellow

How to Chrome?

4. Oldyellow

How to Chrome?

I don’t think the fork neck springs were ever chromed but instead Zinc plated and polished. I plate and polish my own and when I strip them there’s no evidence of copper or nickel. Also, most 50 year old springs aren’t real rusty which leads me to believe zinc. Plating shops wanted $100 to zinc...
  5. Oldyellow

Tecumseh h35 .020 ring set. Pn Tecumseh 28988

I don’t but I did see some after a prolonged google search. Good luck. Pistons are still readily available
  6. Oldyellow

General Mini Bike tire

Thank you, I’ll keep looking but not for long two to three weeks and this bike should be ready to assemble. You may hear from me again Best wishes Rick
  7. Oldyellow

General Mini Bike tire

That’s awful generous and I don’t want to sound ungrateful. This bike wouldn’t get ridden for at least 10 to 12 years. Heck I could be gone by then. I’d like to leave it to my grandkids in as good as new or as close as possible.. any chance you’d sell a couple good ones? Even if not your bad...
  8. Oldyellow

General Mini Bike tire

Awesome. Thanks
  9. Oldyellow

General Mini Bike tire

Ok Addict. Are any of those for sale. I have nice 4 inch Lil Indian mags I’ll be putting them on.
  10. Oldyellow

General Mini Bike tire

Hello friends. Looking to buy a general tire. 4.10 - 3.50 - 4 knobby. Thanks for your help
  11. Oldyellow

Help ID a go Kart Frame

Bought it anyway. Needs an inner rear wheel. Looks like Rupp turbine
  12. Oldyellow

What kind of Go Kart

Hi friends. Anybody know what this is? Thank you
  13. Oldyellow

RUPP 5 INCH TURBINE REAR GO KART REAR WHEEL INNER HALF

Hello friends. Anybody out there have a wheel that fits that description and would send it to Canada. Please! Thanks
  14. Oldyellow

Help ID a go Kart Frame

Hello Friends. Would someone tell me what it is I’m thinking of buying? Any help here would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
  15. Oldyellow

Comment by 'Oldyellow' in media '100_06993.jpg'

Hello I’m in Canada. In need of a 5000 and a 500. May I purchase those and would you ship to Canada