Recent content by Oldyellow

1. Oldyellow

Left side grip wanted

The buddy to this guy was pretty tore up. I’d like to find him a friend. Anybody?
  2. Oldyellow

Wheel to sprocket spacers.

Got some. Thanks to all and especially Kevin
  3. Oldyellow

Hi guys. The issue is not the bushings. The issue is the correct bushings. I’m trying to restore a 60 year old bike to its original state. The picture shown is of two of four proper bushings. I need or would like to find two vintage correct bushings as per the photo. I’ve had countless bushings...
  4. Oldyellow

Those look like the real deal. I’ll get ahold of John and ask him to send me a picture. Thanks. Are you getting caught up on your projects Karen? I need a nice seat for a 5000 and a 400
  5. Oldyellow

Thanks Guys. I’m really looking for the original style.
  6. Oldyellow

Hello. I’m looking for proper Ruttman and Lil Indian wheel to sprocket bushings or material to cut my own from. The stuff looks like the photo attached Thanks
  7. Oldyellow

Carlisle Indian head tire

I found one with a scratch and the cuts are barely noticeable.
  8. Oldyellow

I’ll get you them tomorrow but the third picture shows the primer. Comes off with a bit of thinner and elbow grease
  9. Oldyellow

Hello BBQ. Here’s what I have. One has a bit of primer on it and one has a couple of very minor cuts. No cracks no dry rot. I’m in Canada so if your interested give me a zip code and I can cost shipping.
  10. Oldyellow

Reproduction Chilton 5 qt. fuel tanks

I know where there are a couple triple chrome plated at $1100 each. I sure hope Greg is close to the minimum mark. He seems to be quite popular as I found him on another forum
  11. Oldyellow

Reproduction Chilton 5 qt. fuel tanks

Any further contact info would be appreciated. They look awesome and I need one. Thanks
  12. Oldyellow

OEM bushings

Spacer between hub and sprocket
  13. Oldyellow

OEM bushings

1969 400 neither of those fellas have what I’m looking for. It’s going to be a challenge I think. Thanks
  14. Oldyellow

OEM bushings

Hi guys. Anybody have a pair of lil Indian wheel to sprocket bushings they would part with. Trying to put together a 69 and missing a couple Thank you.