Recent content by onewheelpeel

1. O

72t spocket (or anything bigger then 60t)

for #40/41 chain to fit baja warrior hub (4 bolts). seems to be a 3 1/8" bolt circle (center to center). and bigger then 1 1/4" center bore. 5/16" or 3/8" bolt holes. thx, rick
  2. O

scored a rolling warrior frame for $20

came with good tires, fenders, seat, handle bars, stock 50t rear sprocket, brakes cable and lever. not butchered. looks like pegs have been broken off before, but welded back on. i bolted a very good running stock tec ohh60 engine on it, just to see if it would work. seems to be fine. i was...
  3. O

GX242 aka Pro Stock

SWEET!!!! i like that high rpm clutch(stall). some people don't think about stall speed(clutch engangment) on these lil' engines. a very important thing to think about, when doing mods. i like to run no less then 2800 rpm spring(s) on a stock engine. even a stock 3hp briggs will feel like a...
  4. O

Which clutch should I use??

sounds like the old clutch is slipping. probly from wrong gear ratio or over loaded or both. as long as the bushing is good and nothings broke, it can be made to work again. as kruger said, take the cover off(the part with the sprocket) and rough the inside(where shoes make contact) up with...
  5. O

Got smoke?

thx for the quick replys. i check compression again, this time cold, WOT, and still over 100lbs. worn valve quides, seems possible. i started taking it apart. the exhaust valve has more side to side play then the intake valve, not extreme enough for a worn guide, but perhaps. i also noticed the...
  6. O

need more low-end take off on this old Fox

i like the idea of the 70t sprocket. should get plenty of take off, and still run in the 25-30 mph range. will be easier on the clutch also. maybe on your next clutch purchase, might want to think about 1 with changable springs for more stall. let that 3hp rev up before clutch engages. just...
  7. O

Got smoke?

my son went to ride his cart today. everything checked out normal. oil, gas, wheels, tires, bearings, steering, clutch and chain. he came back about 30 mins. later with blue/gray smoke pouring out of the header, still running. first thing i thought was rings. checked oil again, and it was 6-8...
  8. O

H50 carb swap....Keihin 19mm??

we put a keihin 26mm(22MM on intake side) on a ohh50 (sons cart), that came off a old honda 125cc 3 wheeler. i had to change main from 96 to 90 and pilot from 35 to 30. it starts every time, idles great, no bogging, no fouling plug, and it screams at WOT. 8" header pipe and a lil porting on the...
  9. O

retarding/advancing cam?????

can it be done on a tec ohh50????? and which way should i turn the cam? the ohh50 is stock comp., stock cam, stock ign timing. only mods are: 26mm keihin carb that is 22mm on the intake manifold side, w/#35 pilot jet and #90 main jet. intake manifold ported out to 22mm, also a 8 inch pipe w/...
  10. O

WTB ohh60 crankshaft

i need a crank for a tec ohh60 for my sons friends gocart. thx, rick:smile:
  11. O

off idle bog

thx for the link. on the air filter side of the carb is the #26. the intake mani side seems to be smaller then the air filter side. the mani is the stock 1 that came on the ohh50. i done some testing today w/ it. pulled the bowl off and installed a very small piece of wire(1 strand) in the main...
  12. O

off idle bog

hello, my son has been bugging me about getting his gokart running. so heres what we got: a ohh50 tec, a very small streaker 2 seater, 4.10x3.50x5 stud tires, 11t clutch sprocket, 48t drive sprocket(one wheel). i had to junk the stock carb(POS). i put a carb on that came off his 3 wheeler, 1984...