Recent content by PAPSTISY

1. PAPSTISY

Lil indian serial question

Listed on EvilBay!
  2. PAPSTISY

Early LIL Indian Mini Bike

https://www.ebay.com/itm/115631613074?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=Zq3YtSP8Rg6&sssrc=2524149&ssuid=Zq3YtSP8Rg6&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
  3. PAPSTISY

Ya same one same person. There is an extra hole around the serial plate area, so it could have been drilled out. Interested in it. Its yours for the h2.5 you are selling.
  4. PAPSTISY

What did those look like? And when eere those made According to lil indian fb group they determined mine was a very early century version. 65-67 and should have a briggs. No serial on motor plate. And two spot brake. Also no serial on axle plate.
  5. PAPSTISY

Would lil indian have put their serial anywhere else other then the rear axle plate. I have one and no serial number. Any insight would be great
  6. PAPSTISY

1976 HS50 engine

Check pm. Interested
  7. PAPSTISY

ISO 5" Mini bike wheel combo

Looking for 5" mag style rim/wheels. Can be complete wheel setup. Taco, Ruttman, LiL, Manco etc... Please let me know real buyer!
  8. PAPSTISY

What Is it?

I just found one of these bikes and thought it was a homemade frame. I has a goofy weld on top of steering fork and some other funny welds like rear drop outs and fin on fender. I never seen one of these bikes before. Then I actually see one for sale and I now know these were actually...
  9. PAPSTISY

Need a members help in New London, WI 54961

I have a Tecumseh motor that needs to be picked up, packaged and shipped. It's located in New London, WI 54961. I'm willing to pay for your time and service if you can help me out let me know. I need this motor for a special build. Seller of the motor refuses to ship.
  10. PAPSTISY

Tecumseh 670241 Timing Dial Indicator

NOS or used. Just a nice tool to have.
  11. PAPSTISY

Tecumseh HS40 or HS50 Flywheel wanted!

Thanks guys.... I found one. This flywheel is actually kinda rare... in the HS40 and HS50 size 1/2" taper I believe. What makes these special is these were on recreational very late 70's to mid 80's Tecumseh engines. Or as what I like to call mini bike specific engine. No light coil. I'm...
  12. PAPSTISY

Tecumseh HS40 or HS50 Flywheel wanted!

Im looking for a HS40 or HS50 Flywheel. Diecast with plastic fins. w/out gears for the starter. Fins can be rough. That's ok. Let me know what you have.
  13. PAPSTISY

Inlet seat question

With this style carb. is there a rubber seat that is used or just the special rubber needle?
  14. PAPSTISY

Inlet seat question

Thanks you, guys...
  15. PAPSTISY

Cat??????

Yep! I have been in a slump lately finding these in time. So I was do for one.