Recent content by Pat_WI

1. P

Benelli Dynamo Help

Thanks purepop for the picture! I saw that peg on my machine too but never thought it would be for this. My new harness came with that clamp but I didn't know what it was for. So both the front and rear brake actually break the circuit for the light to come on?? That is the opposite of what...
  2. P

Benelli Dynamo Help

Markus, Thanks a ton!! That exploded view is so very helpful. I've been looking for one of those books for my year bike but haven't found one yet. That brake light assembly is not what I expected...it is more complex than just a switch. It may be difficult to find all of that...dang. And...
  3. P

Benelli Dynamo Help

Thanks, I will look for that group. I joined the Benelli Motorcycle Forum site but it is really more for the bigger bikes. Pat
  4. P

Benelli Dynamo Help

I just purchased a 1972 Benelli Dynamo. Would anyone be able to post a picture of what the light/horn/engine kill switch should look like? Was the horn chrome or black? Did it have a brake light combined with the tail light? If so...could you post a picture of the brake light switch and how...
  5. P

1972 Benelli

Hi everyone, New to this board and have a question. I recently purchased a Benelli mini bike that I believe is a 1972 "Dynamo" but I am uncertain as to which Dynamo. It looks like there was a Compact, a Woodsbike, and a Trail submodels. Serial number is 646542 but I have yet to find a...