Recent content by Phil1958

1. Phil1958

Windber Mini bike reunion 2022.

you will!
  2. Phil1958

Windber Mini bike reunion 2022.

kinda reminds me high school......
  3. Phil1958

6th ANNUAL NORTHERN NEW YORK MINI BIKE EVENT.

Took a ride around the Outer Loop on the buggy today. Froze my ass off but the trail is fast, just a dusting of snow. Then over the bridge and down South Woods Road, was a good ride. went all the way to Black Lake, it's going to be a good ride this September. Remember, bring GASOLINE, that...
  4. Phil1958

yeah, we missed you last year, hope you and your boy can make it, bring those CT-70's!!!!!
  5. Phil1958

Happy Birthday DerekbMN

happy birthday! save me a slice of cake :D
  6. Phil1958

Any interest in a mini bike roundup in Northern Michigan?

@myjunk i like your reminiscence. the oak cask was a bell ringer idea.
  7. Phil1958

Mikuni on a 196 clone

eric why not just drill the jet with a set of wire size drill bits until you get the right mixture?
  8. Phil1958

Took the buggy around the fest site today. Total desolation and snow drifts! No minibikes, no bbq's, no campers, just a few coyote tracks. :D
  9. Phil1958

This is at an estate sale tomorrow any ideas

cool looking scooter! :scooter:
  10. Phil1958

Loud Bang/Mini Explosion, Now it Won't Start

one year at winber during the parade i was riding next to doug wulff, he was on a powell with a 5hp flathead briggs. heard a decent kaboom, his motor popped like a zit, aluminum and oil went flying out in front of him. could have been a lot worse! :D
  11. Phil1958

Merry Christmas Everyone

Merry Christmas Everyone! :p
  12. Phil1958

Western New York Mini Bike Club Event

You tell'em Joshua, Give him 'What For' for that flagrantly early announcement! Don't take any of that S**T from Jim!!!
  13. Phil1958

Engine Lathe for sale

what a gem!!! 2 tenths runout! shop looks a bit cluttered, hmmmm..... :D
  14. Phil1958

Clone crank in a std Predator 212?

pop the crankshaft out and ship it off to me. fixing it would be a fun experiment!
  15. Phil1958

gx200 clone knocking

i was just wondering if an out of square machining operation caused excessive loads or marginal clearances.