Recent content by ProfVanNostrand

1. P

Carburetor for late '69 z50a

Everyone was so helpful on my last post that I thought I'd try another... I am looking for recommendations on a replacement carburetor for my late 1969 Honda z50a mini trail. I'm hoping to find something that is a bolt on replacement for the stock carb that can be used as part of my...
  2. P

Honda mini trail help

Thanks. Yours is nice looking also. I didn't realize how many forums and stores existed that are dedicated to these mini bikes. I have a cart going on Trailbuddy and one on Phatmx. No one on here has recommended the latter so I hope they are a good source for parts.
  3. P

Honda mini trail help

35 teeth.
  4. P

Honda mini trail help

Best cleaning I could do with soapy water and a sponge, and two kids trying to help.
  5. P

Honda mini trail help

10 minutes and some PB got the front wheel separated.
  6. P

Honda mini trail help

I do not have a manual. I have the original title so I'll have to ask some family members if they have the manual somewhere.
  7. P

Honda mini trail help

Going to try to wash it today. I'm also going to change the oil. Is full synthetic okay?
  8. P

Honda mini trail help

Do they make carburetor rebuild kits for these?
  9. P

Honda mini trail help

This thing will not be going anywhere. My wife's grandpa purchased it in 1974. He passed away a couple of years ago which is how I ended up with it. I'm mainly interested in getting it running strong again and getting the tires replaced. Any recommendations on new tires?
  10. P

Honda mini trail help

I've tried adding pictures with a different privacy setting. Can you see them now?
  11. P

Honda mini trail help

I've tried to add pictures with a different privacy setting. Hopefully you can see them now. I'll have to get pictures of the other spots you listed.
  12. P

Honda mini trail help

I'm seeking any information about this Honda mini trail. I'd like to start the process of restoring it so any information such as year/model, links to guides, parts, etc would be very helpful. It runs but needs some engine work to eliminate leaks and idle properly. Also needs new tires and...