Recent content by Rad Randy

1. Rad Randy

Which Montgomery Ward is this?

I printed and scanned this ad so here it is. Thanks for doing all the leg work.
  2. Rad Randy

Wards Mini Bike Info Wanted

Now that I am a member here I was able to do a little searching and found this thread that has another mini just like mine and some more documentation. http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/what/80677-montgomery-ward.html This is a scan of the 1977 ad from the above thread. Thanks to Rusty...
  3. Rad Randy

Cool Stuff. Thanks!
  4. Rad Randy

Which Montgomery Ward is this?

Rusty Bumper, thanks so much for posting the magazine ad. I just picked up a Wards Mini like yours and just became a new member here on the forum and was asking the same questions. This thread is a big help. Here are the pics of mine including the VIN tag.
  5. Rad Randy

Thanks guys. Yes its complete and will start. Needs the carb cleaned out and a new governor rod but I am pretty happy with it. I appreciate any and all leads as searching for Montgomery Wards Mini Bikes hasn't turned up anything that looks like the one I have. I will look for the Arco stuff...
  6. Rad Randy

I just picked up a Wards Mini Bike with a 5 HP Tecumseh and it has 10" Wheels with 24 spokes. Looks to be kind of a Rupp copy. I need a rear wheel as mine is badly bent. Also I would like to see some pics of this model when new or in a magazine or catalog ad. Wanting to restore this one as...